Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: At last I have my own Tourweaver Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hellotowyntrave on July-14-2008 at 7:29pm
View Hellotowyntrave's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hellotowyntrave Search   Visit Hellotowyntrave's Homepage www   Quote Hellotowyntrave Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hellotowyntrave
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-05-2007
4 Posts
I am new to Easypano, this is my first post. I have been playing around with digital photography, panoramas, mast photography for around 18 months and I have found it fairly hard, especially because I had no interest at all in photography before 18 months ago, also I am in virtually full time employment (50 plus hours a week on a casual basis) so I have  little time, and I am 77 yars old which doesent help!!!   Anyway now, at last, Ive got Tourweaver and I was delighted to read the post "First steps into tourweaver" from a week or two ago.  I now know I have got help if I need it----and Ive no doubt I will need it    Mike Owen

-------------
Mike

Message posted by nerjaace on July-14-2008 at 7:38pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of help here so just ask away if you come unstuck.

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-14-2008 at 8:57pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike, I thought I was the OLD guy at 61 . As they say it's time to slow down and smell the roses. Just give us a shout if you need help, you'll find there is plenty of it here.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by pixelator on July-14-2008 at 10:00pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike.

A good day is looking down at the grass and not up at the roots

50 hours a week at 77    Take Jerry's advice, slow down and smell the roses.

Need any help remember this is the place to come, good luck to you.
pixel

Message posted by mskp on July-14-2008 at 11:09pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Mike!!

Welcome to the forum (despite that it is almost a year that you are  a member)and to Tourweaver. Here we are to help as far as we can. Do not hesitate and tell us what you need.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by smooth on July-15-2008 at 1:30pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Easypano forums. I know you from the panoguide forum. People here are willing to help you along. We look forward to seeing your work.

From memory you were using a Canon 300D?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Hellotowyntrave on July-15-2008 at 5:48pm
View Hellotowyntrave's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hellotowyntrave Search   Visit Hellotowyntrave's Homepage www   Quote Hellotowyntrave Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hellotowyntrave
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-05-2007
4 Posts
Well-----thanks a lot everyone for your welcome. I must just reply to two points. To pixelator, I understand what you mean but I enjoy my work (most of the time). I am a coach driver and if I get the chance I love doing tour work. During my life I have had periods of too much time on my hands (unemployed etc) and for various reasons which I wont go into, I also need the money. If I didnt like it, I wouldnt do it!!! Next, to Smooth.  You have made me feel important!! How on earth can a Moderator no less remember not only me but even my camera!!!  Actually you helped me with something in panoguide, I dont even remember just what it was, but I do remember telling you that I would buy Tourweaver as soon as time and cash allowed. nyway, you have made me feel l0 feet tall     Mike Owen

-------------
Mike

Message posted by stalwart on July-16-2008 at 11:14am
View stalwart's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stalwart Search   Quote stalwart Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stalwart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-17-2008
13 Posts

Hi Mike

welcome - recognise you from the Panoguide forum too!

Stu

Message posted by 360texas on July-16-2008 at 12:14pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Gee Mike's comment make me feel great.  At one time I thought I was the eldest at 65 in the forum (sorry had to take a moment and use my age calculator).

One nice thing about this forum... it certainly age levels the panorama field. 

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Hellotowyntrave on July-16-2008 at 4:40pm
Hellotowyntrave
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-05-2007
4 Posts
Hello Dave,   I take it from your comments {Needing an age calculator etc} that you dont start receiving some great PENSION when you reach 65?  Oh dear. Its trying to live on this pension which made me try to make some cash out of photography|!!!    Mike

-------------
Mike

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register