Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: I need defaults!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Jeffy on December-12-2003 at 1:07pm
View Jeffy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Jeffy Search   Visit Jeffy's Homepage www   Quote Jeffy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Jeffy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2003
21 Posts

I run TourWeaver from my computer but keep all files on our server. When I open TourWeaver is asks "sample1, sample2, MyTour1 or MyTour2." I like that. I edit MyTour1 and now want to switch to MyTour2. I have to switch to the S: drive, Jeff directory, SeeTucson directory, Website directory, VTour directory and THEN the MyTour2 directory. Why won't it just start at the MyTour2 directory or ALWAYS start at the VTour directory.

OK, now I want to "publish" MyTour2 to my web server with the FTP option. Now I have to reenter all my FTP host account information? It's the same server, the same user ID, same password and mostly the same (extremely long) directory.

A default setting for these and other setting would speed up my production time a lot.

Thank you.

-------------
---------------Jeff

WinXP, IE 6.0.2800, Sun Java 2 (v1.4.1), Dell 8300, P4, 3.04, 2 gig, lots of hard disks, TourWeaver, PanoWeaver and other stuff. Call for details! ;-)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register