Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 beta version is released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on July-25-2008 at 7:19am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 beta version is available today. Many new features are added in this version. Here you can see list of new features and DEMO tour here:

http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-44_351.html

To download Tourweaver 4.00 beta: http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html

You are welcome to download the beta version and send us your feedback. If you have any questions, please submit to Help Desk. Thanks very much for your support!

Best Regards,
Easypano

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by jordi on July-25-2008 at 8:39am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Very good I just have seen the example and looks like a new kind of virtual tours will appear with this features, I hope you can fix every bug soon and get the alpha version

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by twfans on July-25-2008 at 10:28am
View twfans's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by twfans Search   Quote twfans Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
twfans
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-25-2008
8 Posts
The copyright protection by Image Encryption in "publish settings" can not work rightly,The images can not be encrypted.

Message posted by jamesot on July-25-2008 at 11:56am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

I have tested and posted a small example of a single hole at a golf course.  I do not like the new preview scene.  The tour shows that the scene is fully loaded but it's showing a very blurry preview scene while the scene is really loading in the background.  I think they should get rid of this and just have the real scene loaded when the display says 100% otherwise people will get confused.  This shows up even more in full screen mode.

http://174.133.249.242/tw4/tvt_mv-hole1-tw4.html

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by jamesot on July-25-2008 at 11:58am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

twfans

The images look like they are encrypted to me.  If you try and view them through windows or adobe bridge.  They no longer have the .jpe extension tho.

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-25-2008 at 12:11pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I see what you mean Jamesot. I don't like this either. I'll stick with TW3 until this is fixed. It makes it look like a poor quality shot. This is a must fix! The other features from a quick glance look like some nice added features.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by tbrusson on July-25-2008 at 12:41pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
I quite like the gray quick preview (and color for the final loaded pano in the TW4 example). It has been a common practice with all quicktime vr a long time ago. But in order to make it clear for the user, there must be this color/gray difference. It makes the end user more patient with the loading process.

Having multi actions and pop up windows on a single click is a real great feature.

As for image pop up, it seems that the .fla files (flash video) are still not supported yet (only .swf it seems)

The size of the window of the preferences is a bit short in height

If it was possible to reposition the pop up window (in design mode)by dragging them along the screen, it would be great.

thierry

Message posted by mskp on July-25-2008 at 4:31pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi! Thanks EP for developing this product. So far I like it and found the improvements interesting. Obvious we still have to investigate a lot to have a clear impression. Good you have not changed the interface, that will avoid a large learning curve. I did not observe on my test tours the problem I have observed and posted by jamesot. Here the link:
http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/pruebas/test/test/TourWeaver_Project1.html

Maybe there is a setting we are overseeing. I still do not know if the individual loading bar is actually showing the loading percentage. Lets keep on testing. Good luck, Martin

Message posted by tbrusson on July-25-2008 at 5:51pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Hi mskp, I checked your tour and on my browser (safari 3.1.2 mac os 10.5.4) when I click on a thumbnail, the loading percentage displayed shows only loading 0%, then the image loads (it does not show any progression in the loading, just 0% although the image loads in the background and appears).

thierry

Message posted by mskp on July-25-2008 at 6:26pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Thierry! That is exactly what I have observed. It does not show any progression in the process.
Regarding the Pop up window. I like the new options we have to create a pop up window and it different ways to open it.
The option (as in TW 3.0) to create one under "Misc" and there the first one "Pop up image" does not work.

Regards, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register