Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Problem with thumbnails scroll bar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ddietrich on July-31-2008 at 7:23am
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi people,

Its me again, full of questions. Sorry, Its my first week in this software

Well... the problem is that the scroll bar of the thumbnails area doesnt correspond to the content.
Let me be more specific. On a web page, we know if there is much more content below the visible area from the size of the bar. If its big, almost filling the whole page, there too little extra info. If the bar is small, we know there are much more content below it.

In the thumbnail area, the bar is the same size when there is just one more thumbnail and when there are too many others.

Does it happen just to me?

Thanks again for everything,

Daniel Dietrich

Message posted by nerjaace on July-31-2008 at 7:55am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Daniel, not quite sure what you mean. can you put up an example so we can have a look.

Message posted by ddietrich on July-31-2008 at 7:56am
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts
ill first find a ftp program, in order to send them in one way... not adding file per file on server :)

Message posted by nerjaace on July-31-2008 at 8:47am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Daniel, to save time you can use Internet Explorer. Go to "help" and search FTP. It is self explanatory from there on. Its not as good as most FTP programs but its free and you already have it.

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-31-2008 at 10:53am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Daniel, I understand you question and you are correct, it stays the same regardless of the amount of information remaining to be seen. This has frustrated me as well but it's just a minor thing in the big program.
PS: loved the video in the tour you posted on the other thread.  http://www.xyz360.com.br/pano_pier_videoaudio.html  for anyone interested. This is great and the future of VT's. Would love to know more about how you did it. Showed it around the office and everyone loved it and was very impressed.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on July-31-2008 at 2:25pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by realtor jerry on July-31-2008
PS: loved the video in the tour you posted on the other thread.  http://www.xyz360.com.br/pano_pier_videoaudio.html  for anyone interested. This is great and the future of VT's. Would love to know more about how you did it. Showed it around the office and everyone loved it and was very impressed.

Jerry,

The panorama with video is very easy using DEVALVR and all you need to learn about it is listed on the www.devalvr.com website. I posted examples of this many years ago (probably before you joined this forum). It would be nice to see it incorporated into Tourweaver.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-31-2008 at 3:41pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Smooth, I'm sure this will require coding which as everyone knows is way over my head. But I will check it out.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by ddietrich on August-01-2008 at 4:25pm
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi realtor jerry,

I know nothing about coding too. It isnt so dificult.

I loved the other link of the photos flying... do you know wich software made it?

Thanks,
Daniel Dietrich

Message posted by smooth on August-02-2008 at 3:45am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by ddietrich on August-01-2008

I loved the other link of the photos flying... do you know wich software made it?

Thanks,
Daniel Dietrich

www.flashpanoramas.com all manual coding.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by CosmicRay on August-04-2008 at 7:03am
View CosmicRay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by CosmicRay Search   Visit CosmicRay's Homepage www   Quote CosmicRay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
CosmicRay
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
May-17-2008
28 Posts
hallo guys,
Had a look at the demo that was being raved about in this thread and truly it did look good until it crashed firefox!! Any idea what's happening there?
I've just got through the first learning curve and got my first fairly simple tour on line at Stanwix Community Info
If anyone has a look, would you please be kind enough to point out the crucial improvements I need to make to get this work to a professional level. I am at the point of launching my business but I can see I have still got a lot to learn.
Ray

-------------
CosmicRay
The NorthernView
Want Atmospheric Headers for your web page the easy way?

http://www.cosmicrayimages.thenorthernview.biz

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register