Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: what do you think.....? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stalwart on August-15-2008 at 12:13pm
View stalwart's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stalwart Search   Quote stalwart Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stalwart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-17-2008
13 Posts

hi all

my latest efforts..........

http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/branston/branston.html

Stu

Message posted by chip on August-15-2008 at 1:36pm
View chip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chip Search   Quote chip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-09-2008
43 Posts

not even done my first vt yet so not really in a position to comment

but that's never stopped me before 

the quality of the tours is excellent, and far exceeds the results i can get with the one shot, what file size are you finishing at?

the green background clashes with the green in the opening tour and the green in the map, white,black or a neutral gray will make your tour stand out,

all the numbers on the map clash with the radars, maybe a different colour radar,

i am in the process of uploading my first attempt, so you will be able to pull that apart for me :-)

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-15-2008 at 3:33pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Very nice tour Stu.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-15-2008 at 4:47pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Very nice tour! 

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by virtualsv on September-01-2008 at 5:44pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Best tour I have seen in a while

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by Vince on September-01-2008 at 6:17pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Nice work. It looks like you shoot the opening pano from an elevated position. Nice touch. Did you try it with the skin moved down from the top of the page by 5 pixels or so? I think that would frame the tour nicely.

Vince

Message posted by carolyn on September-01-2008 at 11:02pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi, Stu!

I like your tour about the Golf Club! I want to invite you to submit your excellent vt to VT of the Month list on Easypano website. If you also like to submit, please submit it directly at http://www.easypano.com/submit.html. That'd be cool! 

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by willie on September-02-2008 at 4:19am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Stu,

I like your tour also. But I think you should fix the link on the logo that points back to your website. It displays your directory listing only (not a good idea). You really should have an index page there that opens as a web page, even a white page would be better. As well as an index page (home page),  to avoid people snooping about your tours etc,  you could copy branston.html and rename it simply as index.html which will run the tour automatically from http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/branston/ alternitively you could copy a previously created index.html page into each tour directory that redirects the viewer back to the home page by default. Of course, your link to the tour will point to the correct html file though. Leaving everything as it is leaves you open to anyone copying your images, discovering your test tours or any other files that you really didnt want on public display. Your competitors might also find it useful to know dates, image file sizes, your software used.

Hope this is a useful observation to you.

Willie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register