Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tour speed Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by takme360 on August-15-2008 at 2:20pm
View takme360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by takme360 Search   Quote takme360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
takme360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-19-2008
26 Posts
I want the panos on the movie and thumbnails to rotate at the exact same speed. Currently, I am using "10" for the tour speed on all my images, and find it a good speed. However, when I play the tour, the initial run through goes faster. I find the timeline in the movie mode is not accurate nor does it change when I change the tour speed in the image properties.

How do I get all the images (initial run-thru and panos loaded from thumbnail clicks) to match up?

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-15-2008 at 2:44pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Now I've never really figured out the 'movie' thing in either TW1.25, 1.3 or 3.00 but here is my work around.

I make a tour and set my autorotate to 0.  This is all fine and well but it gives me the same problems as you. This is because, I think, the original movie doesnt use your alterations. So i go into movie, copy the one that is there, paste it back in, set the new one as default and delete the original one.  I then click on the very first part of the first scene on the timeline and it gives me the option 'rotation direction' and I set this to auto.  It seems to solve the problem of the tour going off and doing its own thing to the same extent.

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-15-2008 at 2:46pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Just found you need to do that with the initial part of each scene on the movie timeline. Is there a way of just setting them all the same? Might help us both.
Cheers

-------------

Message posted by takme360 on August-15-2008 at 3:17pm
View takme360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by takme360 Search   Quote takme360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
takme360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-19-2008
26 Posts
Part of the problem is that I had my preferences set to 20s and not to auto detect tour speed. However, I still find the two are off. And there's no way of telling how long the pano will last unless I actually time it manually.

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-15-2008 at 4:55pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Ok - go back into the movie scene and make the new movie then check the time it lasts on the timeline there.

Maybe this helps?

-------------

Message posted by takme360 on August-16-2008 at 4:18pm
takme360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-19-2008
26 Posts
The timeline is off. It says the scene lasts 30 seconds ("10" on the tour speed in the image properties), when in realty, I timed it at 57.

Copying the movie and pasting it as another movie doesn't help either.

Maybe it has something to do with the size of the image?

Message posted by mskp on August-16-2008 at 7:28pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi! Remember that the images in the edited default tour are not the same as the one you select thru the thumbnails. Thats because the images of the thumbnails are the one of the unchangeable  "slideshow". So you have to set there the speed of the scenes. You also can change or set the speed under "Preferences" on the main menu under Edit. ( I think, because at this moment I do not have TW in front)

Regards, Martin

Message posted by takme360 on August-17-2008 at 6:57pm
takme360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-19-2008
26 Posts
Martin: I've done that. And copied and pasted the unchangeable movie to a new movie so I can change the length of the scenes in the movie viewer. However, the times of those scenes are no accurate. For 40 second scenes, it actually runs about 55 seconds. The settings are the same as the thumbnail images (fov, pan intial, etc)

The main reason I want this is because I want the sound to match up in both the initial movie and the thumbnails. As of right now, it does not.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register