Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: offline activation help NEEDED Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Dariart on August-20-2008 at 7:00am
View Dariart's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dariart Search   Visit Dariart's Homepage www   Quote Dariart Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dariart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-23-2005
10 Posts

hello again,  i have tourweaver installed on my main pc and used it for the last 2 years with internet. i have no internet connection for this now: after a recent virus and loss of data i want to run Tourviewer on this but upload to my server from my laptop.

I cannot get easypano to accept the ARF from the main pc, error message says to generate from the laptop im connected to the internet with???  I do not have tourviewer on this laptop.  any advice short of loading Tourviewer on the laptop, appreciated.  Easy pano help do not appear to understand what i am trying to do. Error message is:
Sorry.You failed to activate the software. Please make sure:
1. The ALF (Activation License File) is directly obtained from Easypano.
2. The ARF (Activation Request File) you sent to Easypano is generated right in this computer.Online Activation Error #063: Activation Num is zero!

How do i generate an ARF on a laptop that isnt running tourweaver??? if i have to load it up theres little point to offline activation.  A dummys guide explanation urgentlye needed :)  thank in advance

Message posted by chip on August-20-2008 at 7:28am
View chip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chip Search   Quote chip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-09-2008
43 Posts
can you not take your desktop to the internet connection?

Message posted by Dariart on August-20-2008 at 7:39am
View Dariart's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dariart Search   Visit Dariart's Homepage www   Quote Dariart Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dariart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-23-2005
10 Posts

After a recent virus and loss of files i cannot connect to the internet?????  I need to finish much work before i can take it in for repair / reinstall.  Hence , i tried offline activation. which is not working, perhaps i have missed something.?  should be easy!!!!!

Message posted by willie on August-20-2008 at 8:37am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I had a look at the knowledge base for offline activation and noticed that your PC that has TW loaded must also have an network card installed, TCP/IP installed and the network card not disabled.

Without reading in too great detail, you generate the ARF file then save & transfer it to your laptop. Connect to http://www.easypano.com/activation.html with the laptop and submit the ARF (called epactivationrequest.par) and you then get the ALF file (called epactivationlicense.pal). Once you have this file, follow the rest of the activation steps at the bottom of the page.

Knowledge base offline activation  item

Hope this is helpful

Willie

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-20-2008 at 8:38am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Did you try to "transfer" the license to the laptop. It's my understanding that you can only run a license on 1 computer. You can transfer the license to another computer but I'm sure you will have to have TW on each computer.
Hope this helps or maybe I don't understand either.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Dariart on August-20-2008 at 9:01am
Dariart
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-23-2005
10 Posts

Thanks guys,  i will start from scratch again, and re check eveything.   I'm being harrassed by clients and this does not help the  thinking process.  I'll post again if it gets sorted.   Regards

Peter  (dariart)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register