Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Aug 21st Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on August-21-2008 at 9:23pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 beta is updated and the latest builder is 4.00.080821. Check bug fixes and added features of this builder here: http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-44_352.html. Download: http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html.

Two new virtual tour demos are added in Tourweaver 4.0 gallery, featured with anchored scene viewer, popup window and etc.: http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-44_355.html.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by easypano on August-21-2008 at 11:17pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

An important note from our programmers:

If you open your virtual tour projects created with previous Tourweaver 4.0 beta versions in this latest builder (4.00.080821), you may find that the swf progress bars (if you did use swf progress bar in loading window and mainwindow) do not proceed. This is because we have modified the loading swf in the resource.

Two Solutions:

1. If you used the swf progress bar provided by us, when you open your project in builder 4.00.080821, please find the loading swf in the directory of ..\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\resource\loading_as3.swf and open it again in your project

2. If you used your own created swf progress bar, please find this: ..\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\resource\loading_as3.fla and replace the source code of this one with your own swf source code, and after you create your swf again, you can use it in the virtual tour project.

If you have any questions please contact Easypano Support. Thanks!

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by mskp on August-25-2008 at 7:02pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, EP!
The virtual tour demos you offer in the gallery are interesting and show us the new features. But it would be even more usefull for us to have also the chance to download the project of each one, to study the different aplications.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-25-2008 at 7:09pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Martin, they do have the one in TW4. Open up TW4: C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\Samples\LijingGarden and you can see the workings.
Hope this is what you are looking for.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by mskp on August-25-2008 at 7:19pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Jerry! Yes you are right and thanks for pointing that out, but on the link EP offers above specially the Restaurant demo looks interesting, with the still images gallery pop up. I am trying to find out how it was done. OK maybe I am bit lazzy and should investigate a little more, instead of asking to show me. BTW, how is the pop up window made with the close "x" on the upper right side. It is not the default one TW offers as Pop up window under "Misc", its the other one, under "Window". That is for example one case why I want to see the projects.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by carol on August-25-2008 at 9:29pm
View carol's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carol Search   Quote carol Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
April-21-2004
60 Posts

Hi Martin,

The restaurant demo uses the new Pop up window in TW4, but not pop up image action under "Misc". We will offer the projects later.

Best regards,

Carol

Easypano

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-25-2008 at 9:51pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Martin

I have uploaded the projects for the demo tours in the Tourweaver 4.0 gallery, you may download now. The action added to the close "x" on the upper right side was "close popup window" under "Window".

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by mskp on August-25-2008 at 10:29pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Carol and Jenny!

Thanks for your prompt reply. Its nice to feel you are there, supporting us.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 3:13pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Martin, did you figure out how to do the pop-up within a pop-up? I think that was what you were asking about above. It got my curiosity up so I tried it in my TW4 test tour where I'm trying to figure out all the new features. Here is the link you can click on the hot spot (arrow) in the first scene.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by mskp on August-26-2008 at 4:08pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Jerry! Yes, thanks for asking. Actually I could find it out, thanks to the projects. The pop ups, the x to close the window and the component hint. Investigating an already created and existing project helps a lot.

Regards, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register