Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 progress bar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on August-23-2008 at 12:11pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Just upgraded to TW4 and so far love the new features.
For the loading progress bar you have the options to use custom bars. The question is where can I get custom bars that will be compatible with TW?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-26-2008 at 2:18am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Jerry,

In the directory of "..\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\resource", you will find a file called "loading_as3.fla". Open this file to make necessary changes and then press "CTRL+ENTER" to generate a *.swf. You can then use this newly generated swf as the loading progress bar.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by smooth on August-26-2008 at 2:37am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Jenny,

These files must require the very latest version of Flash as Flash MX and Flash 8 report "Unexpected File Format" when I try to open.

Is this correct? Do I need to upgrade Adobe Flash

Maybe it is Action Script 3?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tbrusson on August-26-2008 at 3:30am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Hi Smooth, I confirm that the loading progess bar can be opened by flash CS3 version

thierry

Message posted by smooth on August-26-2008 at 3:54am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thanks Thierry,

Pity, I don't feel the need for the expensive upgrade to make simple loaders.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-26-2008 at 4:17am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Thierry is right. The fla file can only be opened and edited by Adobe Flash cs3/Flash 9.0. We will design more customized progress bars later and put them on easypano site for downloading.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by smooth on August-26-2008 at 4:37am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Jenny,

Is because it was built using AS3 or simply because it was built using Flash CS3?

Is there a valid reason why it couldn't be built with AS2 and Flash MX or Flash 8?

Actually I own other software for building pre-loaders can I use this software? All I would need is the command %percentage%%

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 9:01am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Zooooooom, you guys and gals just went right over my head. I don't have a clue as to how to change these files. I could see me screwing up the whole program. I did figure out how to use the custom progress bar in the TW4 sample folder.
I guess I'll have to wait until Easypano makes some custom progress bars for downloading, unless someone knows where it get some that will work with EP.

I do appreciate the input as always.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-26-2008 at 10:11pm
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Smooth,

The previous beta versions of TW4.0 offered both progress bars built using as2 and as3, but we found that the swf built using as2 had problems in indicating the tour loading progress. Therefore, in the lastest version 4.00.080821, only as3 progress bar and fla are offered. We are still working on the as2 progress bar problems though.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by smooth on August-27-2008 at 3:18am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, that you Jenny. I see the new as3.swf file in TW4 so assumed this shows the paths to calculate the file sizes etc.

I have a friend who plays Action Scripts morning to night so I will hit him up to do my custom loaders until I upgrade Flash or AS2 is sorted.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register