Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW4 not publishing!!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on August-23-2008 at 9:05pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I just tried to publish my first test tour from TW4 and it's not working. I published the exact same way as I did in TW3 and all I get after publishing is a black background. I know the images are on the host site.
Any suggestions would be appreaciated.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by easypanosupport on August-26-2008 at 2:43am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi Jerry,

Can you send your project files and the published tour to support@easypano.com? Thanks!

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 9:24am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Jenny, I replied in a PM.
An update for anyone else interested. The problem seems to be in the code of TW4. I have always added a code to center the tour. Just the basic <center> code after bottomMargin="0">. When I add the code to TW4 the tour will not play, all I get is a blank screen. The tour will publish but not play.
Then there is the new problem of the loading screen plays in the middle but the tour plays in the top left corner, as in this test example.
Any thoughts and help with the problem will be appreciated.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by 360texas on August-26-2008 at 9:59am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

You may have added <center>  after bottomMargin=0  but it is not there in the test example.

<body leftMargin="0" topMargin="0" rightMargin="0" bottomMargin="0">

Yes,  you can still do "View Source" if you find a tiny edge to right mouse click on the page.  I found the 1 pixel edge in the lower left corner .. edge of black and the frame.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on August-26-2008 at 10:00am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Would appear the whole screen is Flash and is not respecting the size of the movie. Maybe you have upset this code Jerry?

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 10:02am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
You are correct Dave, I had to take it out to make it play. The problem now is the issue with the loading image being in the center and the tour in the upper left corner.
I would also like a centering code that will work in TW4 if anyone has one.

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 10:03am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Smooth, the only code I have changed now is the BG color. I removed the center code.

-------------

Message posted by chip on August-26-2008 at 1:42pm
View chip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chip Search   Quote chip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-09-2008
43 Posts
not had time to look yet but i would think if you added a named div tag around the entire aplet, then centred that via a css in the header of the page

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-26-2008 at 3:00pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Chip, do you know who you are talking to? I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about....

-------------

Message posted by chip on August-26-2008 at 5:25pm
View chip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chip Search   Quote chip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-09-2008
43 Posts
lol

in relation to centering your tour,

if you wrap the code for the tour applet in a div tag, you can then assign commands to the div tag

so within the body tag of your page
<div id="tour">this is where the script for your tour goes, you would cut the entire script and paste it here</div>

then within the header tag of your page you add the commands for the div tag

#tour {
     background-color: #000000;
     width: 1000px;
     padding: 0px;
     clear: both;
     margin-right: auto;
     margin-left: auto;
}
altering background colour, width etc to suite your tour,

i have only done this with an external style sheet, but the principle is the same, i will try it tomorrow, i could then post the entire page so you can compare
Steve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register