Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Easy GPS Mapping Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on August-31-2008 at 3:36pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Incorporate Google Maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth to your website easily with www.umapper.com

Worth a look!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by vilmer on August-31-2008 at 6:00pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Tnx Smooth, to bad you can't switch between virtual earth and google maps like with mapstraction. But that one is very hard to learn. I would like that option because the city I live in has very good satellite images in google, but no road map, and poor imaging in virtual earth, but they have the roads!

-------------

Message posted by smooth on September-01-2008 at 12:49am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

My guess is that this feature will happen as you can set between the two manually ATM. Remember this is only the Alpha release.

This is the easiest mapper I have found and thought it suitable to those who don't like to learn or play with coding.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by nerjaace on September-01-2008 at 3:56am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Nice post Smooth. its a shame that umapper does not seem to support 2D Birds Eye view from Virtual Earth which is streaks ahead of Google Maps.

Message posted by ddietrich on September-02-2008 at 7:13pm
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Didn't know how to map an equirectangular image to be shown as an interactive view.
is it possible?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Daniel

Message posted by bruxist on September-05-2008 at 8:58pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

Another consideration for placing Google Maps inside a tour might be: ThickBox.

Here is an example.

I haven't tried it yet but looks interesting. The only thing would be that the tour would be hidden will you view the map.

Message posted by martin360fun on September-24-2008 at 8:33pm
View martin360fun's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martin360fun Search   Quote martin360fun Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martin360fun
Standard Member
Standard Member
Argentina
September-24-2008
4 Posts

I am trying to incorportate either umapper.com maps or ThickBox into my tours, but I found it really dificult to get it work.

What I want to do, is to put a button and when you click on it, a small (let say 300 x 300 window) pop's up with a google map and there is a Mark pointing the exact location of the tour you are seeing.

Do I make my self clear?

I think I can do It with the JavaScript option but I am not really familiar with this, any ideas or help?

Thanks!
Martin

-------------
MC

Message posted by smooth on September-25-2008 at 2:20am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Clear as mud! LOL

You will need to paste the Umapper code into a .html document as you would any Flash type code. Save the .html file and upload this to your website. Then via Tourweaver make a hotspot link to the "external" .html page. Using normal window sizing code you can have this window pop the size you request. 

Remember Umapper defaults to 500x300 but this can be changed.

Unfortunately Tourweaver doesn't allow you to load .html into a "tour" pop-up window but it would be a nice feature to be added.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by carolyn on September-25-2008 at 2:29am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi Martin,

I suggest you read this thread at http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3870&PagePosition=1 by bruxist. Hope it's of help.

Best regards,
Carolyn

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-27-2008 at 10:18am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Smooth, you're right it's clear as mud!   I made my map, uploaded it to my site, where do I change the code for the window size to pop-up as I want it? My map will pop-up but on a full size page.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register