Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Easy GPS Mapping Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on September-27-2008 at 11:57am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi realtor jerry, here is a bit of javascript that will do the job.

<a href="javascript:;"
onClick="window.open('yourmaplinkhere','myWin','scrollbars=yes,width=500,height=500');"<Open Window><p>Map</p>

Just place the code in your webpage where you want the link to appear. Replace 'yourmaplinkhere' with the link to your map.

Hope this helps.

Message posted by 360texas on September-27-2008 at 3:00pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

few more options you can add to the javascript string code

<a href="javascript:;"
onClick="window.open('nextpage.htm','myWin','toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=800,height=500,top=120,left=5');"<Open Window><p>Map</p>

You can also replace yes for 1 or no for 0 zero

Toolbar -- removes the browser top toolbar
status  -- removes the browser bottom bar
scrollbars - removes the horizontal and vertical slider bars
width - width in pixels of the new window
height - height    same as above
resize - prevents window from being mouse made larger or smaller

browser window x, y  0 zero mark is upper left corner of browser window

top=120  positions top of new window down 120 pixels
left = 5  left edge of new window is positioned 5 pixels

Not sure if there are any more parameters.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-27-2008 at 4:42pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Pete, I'm trying to have it pop-up in a tour linked to a button. Any help?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by nerjaace on September-27-2008 at 6:13pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi jerry, if you associate it with a button you can apply javascipt in "actions".

Paste the following code and change the parameters as necessary width/height/left/top

newwindow=window.open("http://www.yoururl.com",'popupwindow',
  'width=400,height=375,left=300,top=100');

This should work fine - being javascript it may not happen in preview.

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-27-2008 at 6:34pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-28-2008 at 1:48pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks Pete, worked just like you said and it did work in preview in TW4.

Thanks to Smooth for providing the link.

Can someone tell me the best way to find an address in Umapper? The only way I have been able to figure out is to just zoom and drag until I find the location and then place a marker.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on September-28-2008 at 2:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Next to shooting with a GPS device connected to your camera or using a GPS logger (on your phone or mobile GPS Navman, Tom Tom or GPS watch etc) the way you did it is correct. Knowing the Longitude and Latitude of a location is obviously fastest.

I have a Solmeta GPS connected to my Nikon D300.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-29-2008 at 12:36pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I can usually get the Longitude and Latitude from the real estate listing. But I could not find a place to enter it to search.

-------------

Message posted by mskp on September-29-2008 at 1:08pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Jerry!

Placing the cursor on the marker already created a window opens at the side with four different options. the third one from left to right is the "reposition marker". Clicking on it appears a new window where you can set the long and lat. values. create a marker where ever you want. Not to precisely and once done reposition it with these new values. Also when creating a marker the long. lat. values appears inside a small window. There you can get as close as possible and then the fine tuning can be made the way I told you.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-29-2008 at 10:05pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks Martin, I'll try that.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register