Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Rotation Synch. feature disabled ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by widget on December-23-2003 at 7:16pm
View widget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by widget Search   Quote widget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
widget
Standard Member
Standard Member
Zimbabwe
December-08-2003
15 Posts

Hi,
I found an error which occured after the update was made to 1.02.
It seeems that the [right pane(MAP)]'s pointing angle doesn't change direction when rotating in the leftpane (Tour).
This wasn't the case before. I noticed that the tour however became faster in 1.02 ...
So did they make it faster by disabling the auto rotation feature in the (MAP)?
I hope there's a simple sol. for this,  without losing sotation smoothness please.
Later,

Message posted by widget on December-23-2003 at 7:33pm
View widget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by widget Search   Quote widget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
widget
Standard Member
Standard Member
Zimbabwe
December-08-2003
15 Posts

I'd like to add:

In tourweaver gallery:

-Tour1 has poor quality rotation but Synchronication with map exists.

-Tour2 has better quality but no Synch with map.

This looks a bit disturbing, I hope its a minor problem which can be fixed. But again, something like that wouldn't be done by mistake.

I think to get a smooth rotation they had to disable the synch feature. I hope I'm wrong and they're both possible at the same time.

Good luck with the fix and hoping to hear it can be done easily.

thanks

Message posted by widget on December-23-2003 at 9:34pm
widget
Standard Member
Standard Member
Zimbabwe
December-08-2003
15 Posts

Is there a Tourweaver sample with a big, like double the area of the  "Tour rectangle" and a high jpeg resoltion. Is it possible anyway ?

Anxiosly waitng to hear from easypano about the Synch. matter and why it wasn't mentioned when the upgrade was made. Easypano please put some light here.

best of luck

Message posted by Long on December-23-2003 at 10:21pm
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

Hi widget,

Would you please show us your example in which the map does not synch with tour?

-------------
Easypano Observer

Message posted by windy on December-23-2003 at 11:40pm
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

Hi, Widget

The phenomenon you mentioned results from the fact that Tour 2 contains two stillimages. The Zoom-in effect designed in the second stillimage of Tour 2,may make you misunderstood. In a stillimage, the compass cannot represent the zoom-in, zoom-out or translating effect. Note that Tourweaver does not allow you to add a compass for a stillimage in the Map panel. You can only add a panorama compass to a panorama.

--------------------

Easypano Support

Message posted by widget on December-24-2003 at 8:16am
widget
Standard Member
Standard Member
Zimbabwe
December-08-2003
15 Posts

Hi, I have a picture of the problem but no where to host it, I'll email it to you.

thanks

Message posted by widget on December-24-2003 at 4:26pm
widget
Standard Member
Standard Member
Zimbabwe
December-08-2003
15 Posts

Hi, I've sent the email to support same time as my last post . Just wana know if you received it,

thanks

Ps: if anybody wana see the pict (80 KB) please email @ wrackgore2000@hotmail.com

Message posted by widget on December-24-2003 at 11:16pm
widget
Standard Member
Standard Member
Zimbabwe
December-08-2003
15 Posts

Hi, I checked out tour2 today and its working now good and with auto synch, great work !

and Happy holidays

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register