Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: How to load scene using external links? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by RuddersUK on September-03-2008 at 6:31am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Can we load / change scenes from links in google maps etc? in TW4 I want to have the TW viewer and google maps on the same page and the map pop ups have links that load the scene in the TW viewer..

Message posted by bruxist on September-03-2008 at 8:01pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

Hi Rudders,

The problem is that there is no way to "drill down" to any specific point in a TW tour. If you add a URL to a placement pin in Google Maps it can only point to the main html page of your tour. To place them side by side you would use a html iframe.

If EP would add a feature to enable placement of named anchors in the Movie timeline then it might be possible to hyperlink to these using deep linking.

Message posted by Vince on September-03-2008 at 9:34pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Your other choice is to have separate tours for each link you want to have.
Vince

Message posted by jordi on September-04-2008 at 12:11pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi !

I always have had many problems for not being able to link directly to an image from outside the tour...

This would be a really useful tool...

My actual solution is just to publish the same project, but changing the order of the scenes.. I know is not the clean way, but still the only one... I'm still happy that the folder of images just need to be once...

With the new builder the problem is not so hard, because the *.zip file is not that big...The problem would come when you need to change project, then you have to make all projects again...

This should be one of the next features in the TW4, I hope

-------------
visita3d.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register