Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: how to Georreference an imersive image? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ddietrich on September-03-2008 at 11:09am
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hello people,

Id like to know how to map an equirectangular image to be shown as an interactive view on those services like google maps.
Actualy, id like to create my own references on the map, not a global one, full of pictures like google.

is it possible?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Daniel

Message posted by smooth on September-04-2008 at 2:42am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Daniel,

You would need to explain this a little better on exactly what you are wanting to achieve. I guess it's clear in your head but for the rest of us we are struggling to understand what you really want.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by carolyn on September-04-2008 at 2:50am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi,Daniel!

Here is a tip for you. Hope it will help:

1. Using Tourweaver, add a map viewer on a skin.

2. Add hotspots on the map.

3. Link a popup window to the hotspot. You could put many useful info on the popup window, like URL link, image, every component except scene viewer.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by RuddersUK on September-04-2008 at 5:21am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
yes you can create you own google maps and ad panos to the map. Just create a standard account and make you own map then enter the HTML code to each marker to reference the external pano.

Is this what you meant?

Message posted by ddietrich on September-04-2008 at 5:27am
View ddietrich's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ddietrich Search   Quote ddietrich Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ddietrich
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
July-28-2008
66 Posts

Hi Rudders,

Yes, this is what I meant.!

Actualy, is it possible to have the imersive view be directly on google map? Or I always need to put a link to my website?

I did it this way: Put a spot on the map that shows an equirectangular jpeg than, below the image, a link to the external pano.

Is it possible to see the pano direcly on the google map?

Another question:
After I create a map on google, how to show it at my site, for example?

MANY THAAAAANKS!

Message posted by smooth on September-04-2008 at 9:33am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, I think now I know what you wish to do. Simply add the image "or" small .swf of the pano (immersive or not) into the marker description with standard HTML code. Be sure to use the full path to your image or .swf file including the http://

Done correctly you could just click on the image to pop the panorama. But yes, it must be hosted (somewhere) you can't to my knowledge add panoramas directly to Google maps. Adding to the description marker is just basic HTML coding.

As I pointed out in another thread www.umapper.com is very easy to use for this.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by vilmer on September-04-2008 at 8:17pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I did not yet try to put my pano's directly into a google map marker, but it can be done.
For example, login to your gmail account, go to here click 'add it to maps' button. Then go to http://maps.google.com/ and click on the left on the link 'my maps'. In the new window you'll see a '360 cities' link. Click it and click on one of the '360' mark ups on the map, or 1st on one of the cities. You will see a panorama displaying on the choosen mark up description.

-------------

Message posted by bruxist on September-05-2008 at 8:22pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

There is a step by step list for linking (Geo-Tagging) hotspots from tours to Google Maps, back in TW post: Java/Google.

As for adding pictures to a Google Maps Placebox:
You can use the Rich Text toolbar to link images or from sites like PanoramioPicasa, Flickr or your own server. See "Adding Photos" on Google Maps Help and this Google Earth Community extract.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register