Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated: 4.00.080905 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on September-05-2008 at 5:11am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated today and the latest builder is 4.00.080905. Changes and bug fixes:

Improved/Changed features:

[*]Display quality of scene viewer improved.
[*]Acknowledgement list updated.
[*]The option "Indicate Load Progress of the First Scene in the Progress Bar of Loading Window" in publish settings is selected by default.

Fixed bugs:

[-]An occasionally visible strange vertical line in scene viewer.
[-]The slown speed when zooming in/out still images and fov with mouse wheel.
[-]Scenes showing low quality when doing some operations.
[-]High CPU utilization when scene loop stops.
[-]The malfunction of transparent bg color setting of button hint.

Please download the latest builder here: http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Rob63 on September-05-2008 at 8:06am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Thanks for the update.  I still don't see much improvement with regards to the scene viewer.  Do you recommend a particular scene viewer size to gain optimal results?

Thanks,

Robert

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-05-2008 at 10:17am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I see some improvement but not enough to start publishing in TW4. I have had to continue in TW3.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Rob63 on September-05-2008 at 3:34pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

What's interesting, is that when I go into the "Movie Rec" mode to edit the "slide show", and use the "Play Current Movie" button, the scenes are much clearer without the jittery movement.  The software must be utilizing a diffent scene viewer for this function.

I love all of the new functionality of TW 4, but image quality is the most important aspect of any virtual tour.  Before anything else is fixed or upgraded, the image scene viewer must be improved, otherwise there's really no point...

Robert

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-07-2008 at 12:06pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Am putting a tour together in TW4 (going to try it again) and have found the action commands "UP" & "DOWN" do not respond. I am working in the pop-up window.
Anyone else had this problem? Also noticed that some of the other commands are slow and jerky when reacting.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by ines on September-07-2008 at 2:47pm
View ines's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ines Search   Quote ines Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ines
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-07-2008
2 Posts
I have the same problem too, ... the action commands "up" & down" do not function !!!

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-07-2008 at 4:34pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Ines and welcome to the forum. I just submitted a ticket on the problem.

-------------

Message posted by easypanosupport on September-07-2008 at 10:49pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts
In this latest builder, Tourweaver 4.00 adopted a new standard: if the SceneViewer has a size <= 800*600, then scene images will be displaying at medium quality, and if SceneViewer has either a width>800 or a height>600, scene images will show low quality. In builders before 4.00.080905, the standard is different from the above: if the MainWindow has a width<=640, then scene images will show medium quality; if the width of MainWindow is larger than 640, the quality will be low. For better quality, please take the above into account.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-08-2008 at 9:53am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Hi Jenny and thanks for the comments. I don't think you have been following this issue very well. Support has acknowledged the fact that the scene viewer in TW4 is of poor quality. They have been working on the issue and the latest build did improve some but not enough to use in a professonial way. It sounds to me that you are trying to explain away the issue and for us to just live with it. Many people have compained about the quality and your techs are suppose to be working on it.

You did not address the issue above, the action commands for "UP & DOWN" are not working in TW4.

-------------

Message posted by Eyecon on September-08-2008 at 9:11pm
View Eyecon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Eyecon Search   Quote Eyecon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Eyecon
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-26-2008
10 Posts

Hi Jenny,

I just wanted to second Jerry's motion to focus on the poor quality of the scenes in TW4.

Over the weekend I submitted tours done in TW4 to 3 clients and each one of them complained about the degradation in image clarity and insisted that I rebuild the tour in TW3.

Please advise.

Respectfully,
Matt

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register