Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 3 - limiting pan not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by WideEyes on September-08-2008 at 6:15am
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts

Hello everybody.

I'ts been a while since I've needed your help. But now I really need it....

I have a tour made with tw3. You can see it here: http://wideeyes.dk/temp/lindenborg_tour/Lindenborg_your/_flashvr/lindenborg_kro.html 

I am trying to limit the pan in the "Hunting Bar" scene so it doesn't show the green wall. But....... for some reason beyond my understandning I can't get it to behave correctly.

It is actually very simple. I've set the initial pan, and I don't want it to be able to go left viewing the green wall. But no matter how I set the max / min pan it doesn't bevave correctly. There is no logic in how it behaves.

I have also tried to delete the scene, and replace it. I have also tried to change the name, but with the same result. It is strange because I have also limited the pan in other scenes, and I have used limited views in serveral tours before this one. But I just can't get this one scene to behave correctly. Anybody got an idea and perhaps a possible solution to what is causing my problem?

Best regards

Morten 

Message posted by bruxist on September-08-2008 at 5:23pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

Have you tried reducing the FOV as well Morten?

Message posted by donquicovelez on September-09-2008 at 4:51pm
View donquicovelez's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donquicovelez Search   Visit donquicovelez's Homepage www   Quote donquicovelez Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donquicovelez
Standard Member
Standard Member
Dominican Republic
August-23-2008
7 Posts

Hello everyone. What bruxist is going trough,  happened once to me and what I did that finally solved the problem was starting all over again. I deleted the scene with all its hotspot and everything and began adding it again and all the features that went along with it.

I don't see any reason why if panning works with others scenes, it cannot performance as well with only one.

Good luck.

-------------
No se cual es la clave del exito, pero la clave del fracaso es intentar agradar a todo el mundo.

Bill Cosby

Message posted by jordi on September-10-2008 at 1:53pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Something can be happening :

1. don't use the partial panorama in the Pan fov

2. Use the Pan and Tilt min & max values to limitate the image

3. I have seen you are using some partial panoramas, and my suggestion is that you should put them in a black background like if they where a full spherical pano, try to locate correctly the piece of spehere that you have.
Again use it as a Full 360 anf just add the limits with the Pan and Tilt min & max values....

I hope like this it will work....

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by jordi on September-17-2008 at 8:18am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
did it work Morten??

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on September-19-2008 at 6:55am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi guys

I am so sorry for this late reply.

Unfortunately I haven't made it work yet, so I gues I just have to start from scratch..... That's actually been nescessary a couple of times in the past as well.

Well......... I've got all weekend for it so I'l just put on some good music and perhaps open a cold beer and get the best out of it

Regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register