Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Sep. 9th. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on September-09-2008 at 6:10am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated and the latest version is 4.00.080909, which can be downloaded at: http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html.

Bug fixes and changed features:

Improved/Changed features:

[*]The malfunction of Loop option in scene properties in Tourweaver standard edition.

Fixed bugs:

[-]The ineffectiveness of the action up & down.
[-]Incorrect progressing location display of the progress bar of the default sample tour in standard edition.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by sunibmms on September-12-2008 at 5:45am
View sunibmms's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sunibmms Search   Quote sunibmms Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sunibmms
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2007
29 Posts
Nice job!

Message posted by mskp on September-17-2008 at 10:16pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, EP team!

Any news about the issues we discussed here with you in this forum? Viewer and slideshow for example. We have had news from you almost every day. Since then what happened? Thanks for keeping close!

Martin

Message posted by Rob63 on September-18-2008 at 7:24am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Yes, I'm waiting for news about an improved scene viewer in TW 4.  My images look dull compared to the same images in TW 3.  Clients have pointed out the difference as well.  The TW 4 viewer also is much "jerkier" in movement, even after adjusting/trying different rotation speeds.  I love the pop-up windows and other features, but without a quality image viewer I can't use TW 4.

Thanks,

Robert

Message posted by bnd555 on September-24-2008 at 6:35am
View bnd555's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bnd555 Search   Visit bnd555's Homepage www   Quote bnd555 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bnd555
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-04-2007
2 Posts
Scene viewer flickering. Not worth buying. If any one want to buy or upgrade wait for next version.

Message posted by jordi on September-26-2008 at 11:25am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
TW4 only allows this pop up windows and resizing the window, the rest is just the same, almost....

The changes like transparent map, should be in the TW3

After 1 month of upgrading to this product, I still cannot use it because of many issues :

1. Viewer quality (very low)

2. Loading Time ( there must be a bug that makes loading process neverending)

3. Many problems coming from the befor version

So how long should be waiting till The Oficial & Usable Version of TW4 ??

Please, try to make us feel that this soft is gonna work someday...

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by prb16 on September-26-2008 at 3:34pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
EP please take note; jordi is absolutely right in his comments. You released TW4 for sale and a lot of loyal customers paid their money, but it can not be used to deliver tours to our clients while the well documented problems still exist.

There are a great deal of new options and functionality in TW4 but this means nothing if the basics are not right.

My main gripes are the viewer and the time it takes to load a tour, the full screen for me has never been good with it's jerky rotation.

There are other products on the market that deliver smooth Flash viewers that load quickly.

EP; we all eagerly awaited TW2 which was not good followed by TW3 which was a big improvement. Do we need to throw TW4 on the same scrap heap and wait for TW5?

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by DaMan on September-26-2008 at 7:16pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

I agree with Jordi,

They have yet to say that they will fix the viewer and loading time, maybe i missed it.  Sorry if i did. 

Your support on the forum has gotten better and i want to say thanks for that, but please answer these 2 important questions.  TW4 is worthless to me also until this is fixed.

DaMan

Message posted by jordi on September-29-2008 at 5:15am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
If TW3 would just allow to have these 2 things :

1. _blank map option in the scene properties to asign a blank map to any of the scenes that you don't want to show the map (still images for example)

2. transparent background for the map properties....

with this 2 changes in TW3 i would be pretty happy with the product...

I was one of the first to upgrade to TW4, before the Oficial and "Unuseable" realese... and as it seems no to upgrade very soon,

I would like to ask for this 2 little changes that they seems to know how to do it as they have done it in the new version...

so we could still be using TW3 in a very professional way, and when it will arrive, we can upgrade to TW4....

thanks

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by mskp on September-29-2008 at 9:54am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, I agree with you Jordi, but I insist that TW4.0 should be improved, for which we have already paid for.
Following your thoughts, the viewer in TW3.0 is better, so why if that is one of the mayor problems in TW4.0 not use the old one in this new version??

Please send us some feedback!

Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register