Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW4 hotspots PROBLEM Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on September-10-2008 at 10:55am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi all !!

Today I was building a tour in TW4, and after publilshing I recognized that when you drag the scene with the mouse, the hotspot doesn't work properly... I'm using transparent hotspots (*.gif or *.png doesn't matter ), and this transparent area of the hotspot is what is not fitting good to the background, is like if the image of the scene that intersects with the hotspot would get sticked in a place....

This issue is not happening with the autorotate...

Does anyone have experienced the same ???

thanks

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by 360texas on September-10-2008 at 12:06pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
URL please ??  So we to might see

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on September-10-2008 at 2:49pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Need to see it to understand the issue Jordi.

Please post a link to your problem tour or a quick demo showing the issue.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by jordi on September-11-2008 at 4:40am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
I have post the tour here

You should look the visual effect around the hotspot when dragging the mouse...

I hope you can see what I mean

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by smooth on September-11-2008 at 7:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Jordi,

You are talking about the transparent area goes slightly out of position whilst dragging (if you really study hard)? Maybe a pixel or two. I think this may be dependent on the video graphics card on how good or bad this shows. Personally, I don't think it's much to worry about.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by jordi on September-11-2008 at 9:31am
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi smooth !!

Actually my computer is 5 month old, so this cannot be a reason...

I've been trying more and here I post an image of the effect that I can very easy apreciate :

Just download an open it with any Graphics soft -- you will be able to count that there is a misplacement of 13px in the X, and 1px in the Y, for me this is a lot and you can see it very easy, because is a rectangle moving around the image...

Not only this, observing more, I have noticed that the mouse is making also the same effect (same misplacement also)

I'm sure EP team must know this image 25*25px size....

This was never happening before with TW3

Some aproximate date for the TW3 scene quality applied to TW4 ????

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by smooth on September-11-2008 at 12:05pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Fair enough! But this is not the effect on my computer. Like I said maybe 2 pixels only. This computer I'm typing on is some 4 years old - though, was high spec when new.

I'm sure Easypano will look into this.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DaMan on September-11-2008 at 1:12pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi Jordi,

I did not not see much more then what Smooth saw, and I am not sure I would have if you had not pointed it out.  But it is there.  That being said when I produce tours for customers I need to have a high quality product to the lowest common denominator, ie older computers.  If it is as bad as you say thank you for pointing it out.  We can only wait and hopefully EP will work out the kinks with the viewer.  It is all part of the process of new software and I am sure they will fix it and make TW4 as good or better the TW3,  It just will take some time. 

DaMan

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register