Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: New Virtual Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by virtualsv on September-12-2008 at 5:44am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

Hello everyone,

I just designed this new skin for tourweaver 4, please give me any suggestion, please don't criticize images I know they are bad.

http://www.virtualsv.com/virtualtours/100/

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-12-2008 at 8:21am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I like it Miguel, looks like you have covered all the bases. The only thing I would have done different I think is use "expand/collapse" for the pop-ups. That's just a personal preference. Good job.

BTW, love your logo. How did you make it? What program?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Rob63 on September-12-2008 at 9:12am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Good job.  The only thing I would possibly do is make the agent logo and info a pop-up window that can be opened and closed - you can start with it opened and then allow the person viewing to close it to view the images.

Robert

Message posted by virtualsv on September-12-2008 at 9:15am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Thank you for the advice,  A friend made it, he used 3dmax.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer

Message posted by DaMan on September-12-2008 at 3:35pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi Miguel,

Great job.. The pano is not that bad.  But you are probably like me and you are your hardest critic. 

Couple things

I think the view agent info button should be moved to the top edge like the other buttons on the side.  Also the full sceen button looks out of place where it is.  Not sure where to put it though. 

Most important is when I pressed hide virtual scenes button there was no way to get them back.... Not sure if is the size of the pop up window on my computer or what.  Maybe someone else can test it for you.  I can not scroll or resize the window to see the bottom so the button is probably there but I can not see it.

I hope this helps. Great start, just small tweaks left.

DaMan

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-12-2008 at 6:40pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I see you have made a few changes since my first post. I like the changes. I did not have the problem that DaMan had with the "hide virtual scenes" button. I am using a 17" laptop wide screen. I agree, I would move the full screen button but not sure where. I also think you need "hints" for the navigation buttons, the average Joe may not know what the buttons mean without clicking on them.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by virtualsv on September-13-2008 at 1:34pm
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
I'm not sure if I want to make a new navigation bar or maybe just replace the stop button with a full screen button and add the pause button the the play button. Well I'll post again when i get it updated, thanks again for all the help

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-13-2008 at 5:23pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Just visited you website, very nice. I see why you are trying to come up with a nice custom skin, $700, I hope you get a bunch of orders. We'll have to start charging you a consultation fee .
I agree with you on changing the stop button to a full screen button. The one to the left of it should be the pause/play button.

-------------

Message posted by Vince on September-13-2008 at 6:38pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
The link for the Deluxe Package sample tour needs to be fixed, it goes to the index page.
That does not look like any part of Sun City I'm familiar with.
Vince

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register