Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: flash-tour without flash-plugin? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by videomane on September-12-2008 at 9:29am
View videomane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videomane Search   Quote videomane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videomane
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
August-03-2006
21 Posts

Hello folks,

many of our costumers are not willing to install java or flash on their pcs. Do you know a solution to show the tour without an installed player? Can I generate the tour including player as an .exe-file, so that it runs on every pc?

Thank you

Christine

-------------
Henning Marx

Message posted by smooth on September-12-2008 at 9:55am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

?

Can you swim without water?

You must have a player plug-in installed.

90+% of computers have Flash installed before sale.

50+% have Java installed before sale.

.exe's can be made with other programs but these will be black flagged by most business network computers. I think you will find Flash is the most friendly platform and widely used and accepted.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by tbrusson on September-12-2008 at 10:58am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Videomane, If your customers don't have flash installed, I guess they never use any internet browser and never surf the web since most of the website use flash even partially for banner or animation. In that case even using virtual tour might be a difficult task for them.

thierry

Message posted by jordi on September-12-2008 at 1:17pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Christine, you should have a look on another soft from Easypano : virtual tour exe...
I guest is what you need....

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by videomane on September-14-2008 at 9:11am
View videomane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videomane Search   Quote videomane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videomane
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
August-03-2006
21 Posts

Thank you folks. You are all right. I understand, but our costumer is a hughe hospital in Hamburg. We made the tour actually for privat users, for future patients. And you know, if one user cannot open the tour the costumer sounds like nobody can open it. Maybe 5 % cannot see the tour. but these 5% cry louder than the 95% who can see it. So what.

Thank you Jordi. That is an interesting program. I think that is the way (to swim without water ;-) ). It is a compromise. I would like to generate the whole tour as an exe-file, not just single pictures. It should be installed as an selektor-button in Tourweaver 5; Java, Flash, Exe...

Thanks so far.

Christine

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register