Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Viewing multiple tours Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on September-19-2008 at 1:36pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

I have a real estate client who has asked if it would be possible to have a large flat screen in his showroom that clients could flck through a selection of tours and choose one to view. When they are not viewing he would like the tours to run on their own.

I know that I could acheive something close to this if I could make DVD's out of the tours but there does not seem to be a way of doing this without losing quality.

The only way I can think is to have all the tours loaded in a directory and have one webpage that opens offline with a list, possibly drop down so that the client can run through and choose. I am not sure how I could set up anything to run automatically.

He does have internert connection which may help, ie using javascipt or something.

Any thoughts/ideas greatly appreciated.

Message posted by rs360vt on September-20-2008 at 1:47am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Nerjaace,

I have used AutorunMax for exactly this kind of situation.

You can produce an autorun CD that does not require the internet, and add many virtual tours to the CD. With 700MB of capacity, in theory you could add perhaps 100 or more tours to it.

Regards

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by nerjaace on September-20-2008 at 3:58am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Thanks rs360vt, does Autorunmax produce some kind of menu on start up?

Message posted by rs360vt on September-22-2008 at 2:09am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi Nerjaace,

I believe Autoplay Media Studio has the option of adding a menu at start-up.

With Autorun Max, which is what I use, you can add multiple buttons that can act like a menu, and be able to navigate around the project.

regards rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by nerjaace on September-22-2008 at 3:45am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Thanks rs360vt, I have been playing around with a trial version of Autorun Pro Enterprise that does exactly what I need.

Thanks for all your help.

Message posted by rs360vt on September-22-2008 at 6:39am
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Its a pleasure Nerjaace....

Next time I am in the Costa Tropical area, will have to meet up for some Tapas and a beer...

Richard rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register