Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Multiple maps in single tour? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by illusionzzz on September-21-2008 at 7:10pm
View illusionzzz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by illusionzzz Search   Quote illusionzzz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
illusionzzz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
September-18-2008
5 Posts

Hi Guys,

I'm sure I posted this earlier but can't find the thread. I'm using tourweaver 1.25 and am wondering is it possible to switch between multiple maps within the one map window. For example if you wanted to create a tour of a multi storey house. Is this possible in my version, or even a newer version of Tourweaver?

Message posted by mskp on September-21-2008 at 8:42pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!
Since TW3.0 you have the multiple map option. Therefore you can switch between different maps and/or link scenes to different maps, which will be shown in the same map viewer.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by Vince on September-21-2008 at 11:31pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Welcome aboard,
I use TW 1.25, and have no plan on switching to a newer version. All hope is not lost if you want to do multiple maps, you can either make a custom skin like this one I did, or you can do a scrolling map like the Anbailijng Garden sample from EasyPano. )JMHO, but that sample is a little sloppy, if the map window was made just a touch wider they would have lost the useless scroll bar at the bottom of the map.)

I just thought of a third option, but I'll need to give it a go before I'm sure if it will work.
Vince

Message posted by carolyn on September-22-2008 at 5:34am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi illusionzzz,

Tourweaver 3.0 supports multiple maps well. Please see a sample tour at http://www.easypano.com/gallery/Tourweaver/greenland/_flashvr/index.html, and click on First or Second floorplan to experience the multiple maps effect created with Tourweave 3.0 or 4.0.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by illusionzzz on September-22-2008 at 7:10pm
View illusionzzz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by illusionzzz Search   Quote illusionzzz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
illusionzzz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
September-18-2008
5 Posts

Thanks very much for your quick and helpful replies guys. Thanks for the links too!

For this current project I'm trying to steer clear of the scrolling maps section and don't quite have enough room to do it like yourself Vince (having the two maps on the screen at the same time). Great panos by the way, what kind of equipment do you use Vince? 

Looks like I may be upgrading to 3 or 4 then :)

Message posted by Vince on September-23-2008 at 3:57pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Nothing exciting, Nikon CoolPix5400 with a FC-E9 fisheye on a Kaidan rotator.
Vince

Message posted by mhc1 on October-22-2008 at 11:06am
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Hi Vince,
this is only possible in the PRO - version - right ?
My STD- version can not handle 2 or more maps.

Or am I wrong ?

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by Vince on October-22-2008 at 1:21pm
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Hi Mike,
I only have the Pro version of 1.25, so I can't really compare them.
Vince

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register