Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hotspots randomly resizing/moving Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by illusionzzz on October-08-2008 at 12:39am
View illusionzzz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by illusionzzz Search   Quote illusionzzz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
illusionzzz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
September-18-2008
5 Posts

Hey guys,

I've just upgraded from my ancient version of 1.25 to version 1.3 and am having a few little issues. I didn't have these issues with the older version.

When I use a custom gif as a hotspot image on the map screen (or any button for that matter) and place it on the hotspot location, it eventually moves slightly from where I've put it and resizes itself to just a random size, usually turning my 15x15 pixel circle into a 14x12 mess.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Message posted by illusionzzz on October-08-2008 at 7:43pm
View illusionzzz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by illusionzzz Search   Quote illusionzzz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
illusionzzz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
September-18-2008
5 Posts

So it seems to do it on the map screen and also within scenes. The hotspot buttons just keep shrinking and changing shape. Even when I use Tourweavers supplied hotspot arrows etc they all start shrinking.

So i put my buttons in and keep working on the project and eventually all the hotspot circles have shrunk from 15x15 to 6x6. If I change them all back to 15x15 and save, when I open the project again they start messing up again.

I was hoping I could just change them all prior to publishing but now that I know it is happening to scene hotspots it's not possible to fix them all, as soon as I fix the scene hotspots and revert to the map hotspots the scene hotspots have messed up again (hope that makes sense) 

Any help, please?!!!!!!!!!!

Message posted by Vince on October-08-2008 at 7:57pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Can you post some thing so we can see them?
Vince

Message posted by illusionzzz on October-08-2008 at 11:32pm
illusionzzz
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
September-18-2008
5 Posts

Hi Vince,

Thanks for your interest! I would love to post the tour but my company will only publish these tours behind a secure site, so only their employees can access them.

But, I think I may have figured it out. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Tourweavers "Best Fit" option on the map screen. My map is quite big so I was using the "Best Fit" view when I was adding the pano locations. I've changed the map to actual size and it hasn't done it yet, fingers crossed!

Usually my maps are not this big so in the past I've only been looking at them in "Actual size", which is why I've probably never run in to this problem.  

I know it was confusing to describe but hopefully I've sorted it now and it makes sense to anyone else that is having similar issues.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register