Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Feature in Mansion Template 4.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by witz86 on October-13-2008 at 7:13pm
View witz86's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by witz86 Search   Visit witz86's Homepage www   Quote witz86 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
witz86
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-13-2008
5 Posts
I am trying to reverse engineer on how the A button and B button in the new mansion template for tourweaver 4.0 changes the thumbnails. Can someone explain this to me.

-------------
Dave

Message posted by mskp on October-13-2008 at 8:09pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Dave!

I did not try it. But studying the project I arrived to the following workflow. First each scene is set to a specific map. Therefore you have four scenes displayed with map A and four scenes displayed with map B. Those settings have to be made under "Scene Properties" of each scene. Now when setting the "Thumbnails values" under "List Values" of the thumbnails" "Properties" you will see that all scenes are checked, which means that all scenes will be displayed as thumbnails, but you will also notice that "Items Vary with Different Maps" is also checked. That has to be why when changing the maps the thumbnails change also. The A and B buttons are not linked to the thummbnails in a direct way, but thru the maps, which are linked having "Items Vary..." checked.

I hope this helps. Regards, Martin

Edit: TW4.0 allows us to have the thumbnails changed and linked to different movies if we want, by creating fake maps and not showing them. Creating maps as pop up windows but not have any button nor link that shows it. Thanks to your question I realized this work around.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register