Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Radar area in TW4 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kerry Rudy on October-14-2008 at 5:30pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Does anyone else have problems with the radar area in TW4? I have sent 2 e-mails to support and have not received an answer.

Here is what the radar area is when I set it.

And here is what I get on playback

Nice to be able to pick radar color, but this is a drawback to the feature.
Kerry

Message posted by prb16 on October-15-2008 at 4:18am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi Kerry,

This is the selection you should be making to adjust the radar scan size.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on October-15-2008 at 7:14am
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Paul, That is what I did. The area does not fill. Either using circular or square. When the preview button is depressed, it shows whatever area I have set, but when the tour plays it shows a little bitty area compared to what is set. The other versions of TW will give whatever is set.

Message posted by prb16 on October-15-2008 at 9:38am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Thats strange looking at the pictures you have posted it looks like the hot spot area rather than the radar area i.e. radar adjustment is shown as circular rather than oblong with the appropriate adjustment handles.

I am running TW4 latest version on Win XP Pro and all works fine with this particular function.

Have you tried reinstalling the software?

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by unouno on October-15-2008 at 3:20pm
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
I have the same problem, ( the color doesn't fill all the square or circle)also I reinstalled the software and doesn't works changed opacity, deleted hotspot and created again and nothing.

On the setting content screen the radar fills all the square but when I run the tour doesn't work .

Message posted by prb16 on October-17-2008 at 3:45am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Can I assume you have both submitted tickets regarding this issue to EP. I normally get a answer in a day or two or less.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on October-17-2008 at 8:26am
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
I just received a reply yesterday from Pierre. My original submission was on the 29th. of Sept.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register