Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Static image in Full Screen mode? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by flabbygums on October-16-2008 at 3:17pm
View flabbygums's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by flabbygums Search   Visit flabbygums's Homepage www   Quote flabbygums Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
flabbygums
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-26-2008
6 Posts
I would like to know if it is possible to have a stationary banner image across the entire top while in full screen mode?

As far as I can tell - the only way to do this is to customize a map and keep that open. Is this true?

Also,

Is it possible to open into full-screen mode with a single click instead of double?

Thanks!!

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-16-2008 at 4:29pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Flabbygums and welcome to the forum. Not sure but I think you are on the right track for the banner, good idea by the way.
You can have a button open full screen with one click.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by flabbygums on October-17-2008 at 2:38am
View flabbygums's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by flabbygums Search   Visit flabbygums's Homepage www   Quote flabbygums Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
flabbygums
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-26-2008
6 Posts
@ Jerry.

Thanks..

I actually figured this out 97%. I put two button actions on top of one button in my loading image: one click opens the VT in full-screen mode, and then also launches a 1400x57 pop-up aligned to the top. The only problem is I cannot make it flush with the top (anyone done this before?).

Also, I would really LOVE to be able to use a .SWF inside a pop-up. Am I missing something and you can?? Don't know why you can point a hotspot to launch a window containing a .SWF but not a pop-up image alone....why is that?

I"m limited to images and need a swf or some vector scale right and to be flush with the top. When you select (the opposite of best-fit - actual size) It scales it oddly.

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-17-2008 at 8:07am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
You can have a pop-up with .swf. Make a button (in main window) and have the action as a pop-up under "Misc". In the content box click on the "image" box to brouse for your image. In the "Files of type" box you will have to click on the dropdown arrow and there you will find .swf.
Hope this is what you are looking for.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by tbrusson on October-17-2008 at 12:07pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
It would be great to be able to
- have popupwindows (in the popupwindows list on the right side) which would support .swf
- have the possibility to use .swf anywhere just like .png
- have the sound problem corrected with .swf (sound keeps on going after the closing of the window)
- having the ability to use .flv directly without using .swf
- being able to use alpha channel in .swf (having a popup window without borders and transparent background)
- having a swf file which remain at its original size in full screen mode

thierry

Message posted by flabbygums on October-17-2008 at 12:47pm
flabbygums
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-26-2008
6 Posts
Thanks Guys,

I can load a swf into a button on MainWndow, but it will disappear in full-screen mode, right?

Seems you can make a button open/close a hotspot or popup but not a button. That would enable me to show the .swf in full-screen mode.

I want to build a feedback form in flash and have that appear in full-screen mode after clicking a button in full screen mode.
Is this possible?

Thanks for any help.

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-17-2008 at 5:46pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
It's my understanding you can change the menu in the full screen mode. I have read that you have to open the file (not sure which one) in Photoshop CS3 and make changes. So if this is true then maybe you could add a button to the menu to open the .swf file. I have never played with that as I don't know code or have CS3. Maybe someone else can help you with that one.
Good luck.

-------------

Message posted by tbrusson on October-18-2008 at 3:43am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
There is a workaround if you want to have a button which displays a swf file even in full screen mode : use hotspot instead of button

The problem is that you will have to add hotspot to each scene if required but it will launch the swf in full screen mode as well.

thierry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register