Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Upgrde to tourweaver 4.00 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hellotowyntrave on October-18-2008 at 3:46pm
View Hellotowyntrave's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hellotowyntrave Search   Visit Hellotowyntrave's Homepage www   Quote Hellotowyntrave Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hellotowyntrave
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-05-2007
4 Posts
Gosh, doesent new technology move fast. I purchased tourweaver 3.00 around four months ago, because of a frantic time in work I havent been able to use it NOT EVEN ONCE----now I find that 4.00 has arived.  Should I try and catch up at once or is this too big a subject to get an easy answer?  Mike

-------------
Mike

Message posted by miao on October-21-2008 at 5:51am
View miao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by miao Search   Quote miao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
miao
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-21-2008
3 Posts

Hi, mike

If you like the new features of tw4, you could upgrade to it. Some of the new features are as below:

• Customization of progress bar of Scene Viewer: swf bar is supported
  • Supports Popup Window in virtual tours.
  • Textarea supports showing hints of virtual tour components like hotspot, button and radar
  • Multiple actions can be added to one virtual tour component.
  • Distinguishing the visited and unvisited hotspot/radar is available in virtual tour's MapViewer and SceneViewer.
  • Size of virtual tour's MainWindow and SceneViewer can appear as specified percentage of the browser.
  • Two transition effects (Fly, Expand/Collapse) are added to Open Popup Window, Show/hide Popup Window action.
  • Hotspots in virtual tour scenes and maps can be zoomed in scale with FOV
  • Two groups of images with different sizes can be set to display in normal screen virtual tour and full screen virtual tour separately.
  • You could download the free trial version of tw4 to give it a try first. See sample virtual tour created with tw4.

Best regards,
    Miao

Message posted by mhc1 on October-22-2008 at 9:45am
    View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    mhc1
    Standard Member
    Standard Member
    Germany
    September-24-2007
    62 Posts
    Hi miao,
    some are issues are only PRO - right ???

-------------
    ciao

mike
    360de.de

Message posted by mstoss on October-24-2008 at 1:59pm
    View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    mstoss
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    Germany
    December-26-2006
    141 Posts
    Quote: Originally posted by miao on October-21-2008

• Two groups of images with different sizes can be set to display in normal screen virtual tour and full screen virtual tour separately.

• Hm. This is a very important feature for me. Would you point me to the settings, where I can make TW 4 to create a project with two different sizes for normal/fullscreen display respectively? I can not find it in the demo.

Yours,
    Michael

-------------
    http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by smooth on October-24-2008 at 2:05pm
    View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    smooth
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator
    Australia
    November-23-2002
    5401 Posts

You will find this option in the publish settings.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mstoss on October-24-2008 at 3:02pm
    View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    mstoss
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    Germany
    December-26-2006
    141 Posts
    Quote: Originally posted by smooth on October-24-2008

You will find this option in the publish settings.

Regards, Smooth

Ah, thank you very much. I see. it is the "pano size in normal scene viewer xx% of original pano" dialogue, creating a 1 and 2 folder with fullscreen and normal window size respectively.

I wonder why these files are not in one of the standard dimensions of cube faces. Instead the tiles have different dimensions, mostly square but some rectangular. But anyway: it works.

Yours,
    Michael

-------------
    http://www.premiumpano.de

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
    If you are not already registered you must first register