Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TOURWEAVER experts read please! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by frankrom on October-19-2008 at 7:41pm
View frankrom's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by frankrom Search   Quote frankrom Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
frankrom
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
October-19-2008
1 Posts

Hello everyone,

I am trying to understand this program but i'm finding it pretty difficult, it reminds me of VB.NET or something sheesh.

Is there anyone out there who is really crafty with this type of stuff?  I am trying to specialize in real estate virtual tours.  

I am possibly looking to hire someone who can show me the ropes and how to develop some good virtual tours...

If anyone is interested please contact me and ideally link me to some of your virtual tours.

Regards,

Frank

Message posted by carolyn on October-19-2008 at 11:44pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi, Frank.

If you feel difficult to understand the program, please see a video tutorial for tourweaver at http://www.easypano.com/download/tw-tutorial/index.html.

As to some virtual tour creators, I suggest you view some sample tours at http://www.easypano.com/showcase-list.html. Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Carolyn

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

Message posted by smooth on October-20-2008 at 12:15am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

G'day Frank,

Should you want personal "One on One" live tuition or custom designed skins to suit your own business, I offer this service. Everything from purchasing equipment to using it, stitching, compiling and Internet display.

Custom Skins, logo's, Icons, Floating floor/tripod caps etc.

We offer personalised narrated Flash tutorial movies on workflow that suit your needs. Photoshop, Tourweaver, Panoweaver and many more.

Private Message me should you want to know more.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-20-2008 at 8:06am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Frank, I have used Smooth in the past for lessons and am very satisfied with the results. I can highly recommend Smooth. He is without a doubt the most knowledgeable on any Easypano product.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register