Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4 video tutorial is available! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on October-19-2008 at 10:38pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear All,

Video Tutorial for Tourweaver 4.00 is available now. Tourweaver 4.00 video tutorial (21 videos now) guides the total beginner into the world of virtual tour creation. The tutorial covers practical and useable techniques of creating a virtual tour.

The learning curve is easier to climb using the video tutorial. More than that: you can observe how a virtual tour is created from the very beginning to the very end.

You can use it as a starting point to improve your skills. Among other things, we present Tourweaver video tutorial about basic steps of creating a flash virtual tour with Tourweaver 4.0, anchor of components, interactive hotspot and radar, newly added popup window, some special effects and much more.

If you have any suggestions about the tutorial, please contact carolyn@easypano.com directly.

Best regards,

Easypano

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-20-2008 at 8:15am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Took a quick glance at some of the tutorials and they are very well done. THANKS.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by tbrusson on October-20-2008 at 1:55pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Camtasia made...I guess.

Adding sound comments would improve the tutorial and would make it more user-friendly.

It's a good start anyway.

thierry

Message posted by Viewofwales on January-06-2009 at 3:53pm
View Viewofwales's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Viewofwales Search   Visit Viewofwales's Homepage www   Quote Viewofwales Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Viewofwales
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-05-2008
1 Posts
Hello,  I tried to download the TW4 video tutorial  (Boy--do I need it) but after a fair amount of time received the pop up "The compressed (Zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted).I ve tried several times since to reinstall but without success.  Is this a Tourweaver problem or have I got a problem at my end with my pc?

-------------
Mike

Message posted by Brittan on January-17-2009 at 6:26pm
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
I found the Video Tutorial for Tourweaver 4, as the .pdf very difficult to understand for non Tourweaver user
The sound was missing, the primary explanation for the selection of Jpeg panos in the thumbnails is very shy.
As a non speaking English user, I needed lot's of time to find out what was the bet simple way to use your app.

When I read on Panoguide forum (or other forums) that your app was worth any spent penny, I did trust the feeling of the users.

I did not find easy and friendly, the video and .pdf file
Please put some sound
We need to listen even ten times more than to see, Images are a sound support only!

As the help for mac users works perfectly, I wish a tutorial for VMware fusion or parallel users, there will be a costumers video on line to just tell us that there is little tricky things that can happen when a not linear connexion can be established with easypano line, so protected, that this can interfere with other user's OS system implied... What about Linux Users.

This forum as only two accessible pages... I'm deeply disappointed!
This is quite poor, compared to small apps forums, like PTgui's or Autopano pro forum's which are very cheap stitching apps.

Thousand of threads on http://www.autopano.net/forum/   
Total number of registered users: 2173
    Total number of topics: 4818
    Total number of posts: 35754

This is a deep regret that I formulate. Why is your good pano tourweaver is so poorly followed Is it the price or the tech Lot's of features are into FPP or KVR, they need to ad some code

I bought your app because I was a code resistant, but I've paid the maximum for my weaknesses.
I guess that you should be the best in any tour app, including the final result that can't be compared to the shaky results of your own partners like Adobe Flash 10 that is out and fixes all bad shaky blinking issues How can you be so late in this field, of Macromedia/Adobe Flash in witch you are so much related !!!!     
I'm not upset with you, but really wonder why you lead a field and have no costumers exchange like on other forums !

This is very weird for me.

-------------
Mac OS X Tiger Or Leopard - VMWare fusion 2.05

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register