Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Firefox 3.0 on Vista SP1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hoosier3D on October-20-2008 at 10:14pm
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
I am having serious layout problems with my tours when viewed in Firefox v. 3.03 on Vista SP1. In some cases the navigation bar for my thumbnails is completely missing. This is a major problem and I have not been able to find any information on this yet. I do business in a college town where the college promotes the use of Firefox. According to CPanel about half of my visitors are using it, so any help in resolving the problem will be really appreciated!

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by carolyn on October-21-2008 at 3:29am
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi, Hoosier3D

I suggest you contact Easypano Customer Service team directly about the problem and send a tour link to them for testing.

Best regards,
Carolyn 

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register