Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Play FLV and preloading tour in backround Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DaMan on October-27-2008 at 5:48am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi alll,

I need some help here.  I made a FLV with a company logo animation in After effects and I want it to play first while the tour loads in the background.  I have tried to create Cue points in the movie and have it open the tour in the background, but the window always opens up in front of the video.  I can make a swf and have that in the preloader for the tour but TW does not always allow the video to play the entire video before going on the the tour. 

Another problem using TW is, if the tour has already been viewed then it skips the intro all together. 

If anyone can I would greatly appreciate it. 

DaMan

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-27-2008 at 11:52am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
This subject is way over my head. But if I wanted to make sure that the preloader played all the way through I would make my "first" scene a very large file.
You said that if the tour has already been viewed it will skip the intro all together, mine always plays the intro. Granted if it has been viewed it will not stay up as long but it will play.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by DaMan on October-27-2008 at 1:27pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the reply,  That is my problem.  If the tour has been played viewed before it will simply show it for a few seconds and jump to the tour.  There was a thread where easypano asked us or we requested a preloader timer that would give us control over it.  But I have not heard anything so I am tring this work around. 
What I really want to try is this

http://videobox-lb.sourceforge.net/  click an example (auto play of course)

I want the video to start playing and the tour to be loading in the background.  I thought it would look really professional. 

DaMan

Message posted by realtor jerry on October-27-2008 at 2:08pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Like I said that is way over my head. I do remember someone requesting a preloader timer but have not heard anymore about it. To make sure it's in consideration you would need to put in a "feature request". I think it's a great idea.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by carolyn on October-27-2008 at 10:45pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts

Hi, DaMan

I also think you would need to put the above suggestions in a "feature request", submit it to easypano customer team, I'm sure they will take your precious suggestions into consideration.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register