Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Thumbnail Problem / Feature Requests Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on November-14-2008 at 4:40am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Hi again

Here are some problems I am having concerning thumbnails. Maybe someone know what I am doing wrong, knows a workaround or EP will take these problems as feature requests.

1) First I would like EP to rename "Thumbnail" to "Thumbnail bar" so very one would know if you talk about the thumbnail or the thumbnail ;-)

2) I have a thumbnail bar 550 x 120 pixel (classic)
    If I have enough thumbnails (scenes) I will see a scollbar and the thumbails are more or less aligned top. Now when I have only one or two thumbnails of scenes according to the map loaded I dont get a scrollbar.

The problem now is that the images are no more aligned on top but verticaly centered to my 120 pixel high tumbnail bar.

This breaks the design (jumping thumbnail bar)

3) As stated in another thread the possibiliy to have font color for the 3 states liek the border color: normal, mouseover, active scene

4) It would be nice if one could define the spaces between thumbs

Regareds Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register