Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Movie driving me mad! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on November-16-2008 at 6:32am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

I've made a tour using TW3 and it works fine apart from the fact that the 'movie' feature seems to control it differently from the way I set it up. Is there any easy way to disable the movie feature, or at least get it to do what I have each scene set up to do?

If there is a search term for this which reveals a previous answer then please point me in the right direction - couldn't find any.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-16-2008 at 6:35am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Is it just as simple as turning off 'autoplay' next to movie in the publish menu?

Thanks

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on November-16-2008 at 8:13am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
We have hashed this over with EP support several times, if we are talking about the same thing. If you make a separate movie and then interrupt it while playing, it will revert back to the original tourweaver made movie. If you click on thumbnail or list it reverts back to the original. We have ask that this be disabled but support will not do it. There are threads on the subject but I don't remember what they are. Not sure if TW4 has the same issue, I have not tried it.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-16-2008 at 11:16am
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Cheers Jerry

Its the most hard-to-explain feature on EP I think! I believe my problems sorted just by clicking the autorun option off but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

-------------

Message posted by nerjaace on November-16-2008 at 5:36pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi all, When it comes to "Movie" I have to admit that it does the stangest things. If I create a movie , play around with the tracks look at it on the fly, all is ok. Then in preview it does different things and then finally in Publish it does even more different things! I allways get there in the end but I would like a decent explanation of the "auto", "clockwise" and "anticlockwise" settings and how they work in conjuction with each other. (to set the record straight I know what clockwise and anticlockwise means :))

For example, if I have a frame lets say running clockwise (default) and then at a certain point I want to pan in and zoom on a spot in the pano. At the moment I copy and paste the end of the frame and at the intersection point I set it to "Auto" then adjust the settings on the last part of the frame just pasted. That seems to work fine. But if I apply the same principle running the frame in "anticlockwise" when I reach the intersection i'm off in a major spin!

So i'm sure all users have been here :) But can anyone shed any light as to a correct procedure for this in these various senarios.

Also concider opening a frame with a tilt & zoom then moving into a rotation. This works fine for me sometimes but I always have to play around to get there in the end.

Any experience greatly received.

Message posted by rs360vt on November-18-2008 at 11:56am
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts

Hi All,

Its good to see there are others who have these problems with the default movie taking over if the automatic running of the tour is interrupted by the viewer.

I have been trying (unsucessfully) to build a tour with 6 or 7 scenes, where the client wants some of them to only run through approx 180 degrees, starting from a specific point. No problem if you allow the tour to run from start to finish "automatically" but as soon as you jump from one scene to another, then the tour reverts to the default slide show, and runs the full 360 degree views. If only the defauly movie was disabled when you create your own custom movie.... wouldnt that be great?  Come on EP, surely this can be done?

rs360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by smooth on November-18-2008 at 1:26pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This was discussed long ago

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=4109&PagePosition=1

I also offered a "sort of" work around in another thread that I can't spot ATM.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on November-18-2008 at 1:31pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

See this thread for suggestions.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=4071&ReturnPage=Search&PagePosition=0&ThreadPage=3

Regards, Smooth 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register