Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Image Size - comment transfer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360texas on January-07-2004 at 5:32pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Comment relocated to Tourweaver Thread - by 360Texas

Good day

I recently started using tourweaver, I found that any images that I use Distorted

Pretty bad. It took me awhile I think I know why.  I. Using the Oneshot360

From Remote Reality.  Most pano,s are 360x180, but the oneshot image is 360x115

I’m sure that’s what is causing the distortion.  Does anybody have any ideas to correct this problem. The image is just fine in panoviewer, the viewer that came with it. But not

any other viewer.  I Tried increasing the canvas size in Photoshop by 33.3%.  This seamed to help a little but not much, and now I have a large black area at the top of the pano.  

Thanks for Your time, I would appreciate any suggestions.

-------------
moistad

Please reply to: GIDGET

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by JLF360 on January-08-2004 at 9:13am
View JLF360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JLF360 Search   Quote JLF360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JLF360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
January-08-2004
2 Posts

Hi,

Yes it's true. I had the same problem with the same lens.

I haven't found any solution except buying the belissimo lens, with the perfect field of view for ptviewer...
You can use the pmViewer applet
 of Duckware technology with your panosmart lens. It's not perfect but not too bad.
The zoom player works perfectly well but it's not customisable with your logo and so on...

good luck

Message posted by windy on January-17-2004 at 4:19am
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

Tourweaver can support the spherical panoramas,cylindrical panoramas and still image. We are not sure whether Tourweaver can totally support the image with 115 degree. Could you please offer us such an image for testing and development?

Your feedbacks have been submitted to our Develop Department and will be taken into serious consideration.

Thanks for your comments and help!

Windy

Easypano Support

Message posted by Long on March-24-2004 at 5:19am
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

I want to know whether the oneshot image is a cylindrical panorama. I increased the canvas size to a 2:1 image, And imported it into tourweaver as a spherical panorama. When I published, I found it was fine in the viewer like ptviewer. So I think the oneshot image is spherical one.

-------------
Easypano Observer

Message posted by Thomas on March-24-2004 at 7:10am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Yes, I also increase the size to 2:1. You can simply increase the canvas in Photoshop. Works fine with pics from the Kaidan 360 One

Message posted by nitro44 on March-24-2004 at 6:13pm
View nitro44's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nitro44 Search   Visit nitro44's Homepage www   Quote nitro44 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nitro44
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-10-2003
6 Posts

Hi,

I use the 0-360 one shot lens with a nikon 5700 and it works pretty good with Tourweaver,  I have a couple tours here:

http://360virtual.ca/

nitro44

0-360.com One-Shot Panoramas!

Message posted by Adam on March-25-2004 at 7:29am
View Adam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Adam Search   Quote Adam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Adam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-25-2004
1 Posts

I'm also experiencing distortion of the remote reality image.  I'm considering purchasing this product - most all of the features appear to be exactly what I need - but this distortion is holding me back.

If there is a workaround - photoshop or otherwise, I'm all ears.

Message posted by Long on March-28-2004 at 8:53pm
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

hi, nitro44

The reason that your image do not distort is that you view it in ptviewer. And ptviewer handle it as a spherical panorama.

-------------
Easypano Observer

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register