Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Thumbnail Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by dicey on November-17-2008 at 4:31pm
View dicey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dicey Search   Quote dicey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dicey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-17-2008
3 Posts
Are there any tricks/ways to edit the thumbnail viewer so that it is completely customizable? (Possibly by editing the source of the object - similar to the way you are able to edit the fullscreen toolbar)

Message posted by DaMan on November-18-2008 at 5:52am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi Dicey,

I am not sure if understand exactly what you are asking, but I will give it a shot.  As far as I know you can not change the viewer like you can the full screen toolbar.  There are a bunch of options for borders colors and transparent settings under properties.  But I am not sure what you would want to customize since there is just a scroll bar.

If you are asking about how to change the view in the thumbnail viewer you can edit the view in the following example below.

Look under setting type to the right side of the picture.  You can customize the view so it looks more like a normal picture instead of a warped sphereical panorama. Under Type; "Full View" is the default.  Change it to custom and change the settings below.  I am not at a computer with TW on it so I can not tell you exactly what setting type it is, but you will see what I mean when you access the drop down menu.

Hope that helps, let me know if that was not what you were looking for.

DaMan.

Message posted by dicey on November-18-2008 at 9:33am
View dicey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dicey Search   Quote dicey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dicey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-17-2008
3 Posts
Thanks for your reply. You were pretty much dead on with your first point. I am content with all of the features of the thumbnail viewer (scrollbar, etc.) however the appearance of these features doesn't really flow with the rest of my design. I guess I am looking to change the actual style of the scroll bar. I have seen examples of this done, see below (or if you want to view an actual tour the following can be found in the "VT of the Month" under the "Showcase" section on this site). Any additional help is appreciated. Thanks.

Message posted by smooth on November-18-2008 at 10:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

As already pointed out to you by DaMan you can change the thumbnail to be a captured "tile" area of any scene. You can also make any image into a thumbnail and assign the properties of it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by dicey on November-20-2008 at 8:55am
dicey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-17-2008
3 Posts
I wasn't really referring to changing the thumbnails themselves (i understand all that), but as you'll read in my second post I was looking to change the appearance of the scrollbar (not just the color, but the actual style - size, shape, etc.). I may be using the wrong terminology so check out the pictures below for clarification.

FROM THIS:

TO:

Message posted by mskp on November-20-2008 at 10:34am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!
I think that the examples you show us, are from different versions of TW, that is why they look different. Only in version 4.0 you can change the style (translucent/classic), being the classic one like your example #1. I think that example #2 belongs to an earlier version. Maybe TW1.3 or even earlier.

Regards, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register