Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: autopan on Tour Start Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mstoss on November-20-2008 at 7:38am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
I don't know, it seems so easy: I want my tour to autopan after start. It contains 2 fullspherical panos with limited pan of lets say -60/+120. Start position +60, pan -10. So I expect my tour to start at +60 and pan into the -60 direction. It does not, no movement at all. When I click on the second pano, this pano does what I expect it to, clicking back to the first... lets this one start at +60 and pan with -10 into the desired direction.... Why is this? I have created autopan panos before and I don't remember, that I did something special. What do I do wrong? Drank too much coffee maybe?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by jamesot on November-20-2008 at 8:25am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

I would just create a new moive and have that new movie auto start when the tour starts under the publish options.  In the new movie you can set your pano start and stop points. I believe the default in TW is for auto pans but I'm guessing that it didn't work because of adding the limits to the pan. 

James

Message posted by mstoss on November-21-2008 at 2:29am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Thank you James. Yes, I checked the auto start option in the publish settings already. What do you mean by "new movie"? Shall I restart from scratch?

Yours,
Michael

-------------

Message posted by smooth on November-21-2008 at 7:39am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Have you created your own "movie track"? The default movie track is called "Slideshow" and it cannot be edited. You must make your own movie track and set it as "default" or else you will be limited to the un-editable Slideshow movie track and it will NOT perform to your inputed parameters.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mstoss on November-21-2008 at 10:42am
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Uhhh. Thank you both, thats it indeed...

Yours,
Michael

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register