Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 updated today Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DaMan on November-27-2008 at 4:15pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Here is the link,.  I guess they have not updated the forum yet.

http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-44_352.html

Easypano Tourweaver 4.00, Nov. 27, 2008

Builder: 4.00.081127 Download

Fixed bugs:

[-]The loading time of a tour is abnormally long.
[-]The repetition of radar and hotspot images when published.
[-]The ineffectiveness of pop up image added on pop up window.
[-]When the list value of Listbox, Combobox, Thumbnail and TextArea is set to Movie, the displayed is not associated with the current movie.

DaMan

Message posted by easypano on November-27-2008 at 10:25pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hello Daman,

Thanks for posting the link:)

The most important improvement in this builder is the faster loading of tours. The loading time of the tour samples in the Gallery is shortened greatly.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by nerjaace on November-28-2008 at 5:56am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Easypano! Thats a lot better :) I much prefer the zipped resources folder much faster to upload.

Message posted by jamesot on November-28-2008 at 1:41pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts
This update seems great.  Tour loads much faster.  Good job!

Message posted by jordi on November-28-2008 at 2:35pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Builder: 4.00.081127
or
Builder: 4.00.081128

a standard member posting the link, without living it sticky in the first place ??

I just have downloaded it (1128), just published and old project (TW4.080909) and :

- Some actions in the pop-up window where deleted

- Close window ineffective in an image or button added on pop up window (before it was working)

- Loading process : it get stopped on 11% then goes directly to 49% and loading the image 100%

it's not so slow like in previous versions but still not working fluently and properly...

I hope tomorrow we will find

Builder: 4.00.081129

otherwise this would be a fake update

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by ftrippie on November-29-2008 at 3:04pm
View ftrippie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ftrippie Search   Quote ftrippie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ftrippie
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-12-2007
8 Posts
I really can't believe that the quality of TW4 is still so much worse than the quality of TW3!
I would love to use the TW4 version, especially because of the automatic loadsize if switching to fullscreen or small window.
I would even say that I would probably switch to using TW as well for my full screen presentations instead of using FPP or other viewers, the design GUI makes it such a pleasure to work with.
But since most of my TW-customers will see first the smaller version AND most likely not click on full screen, they will see a very bad quality. Lots of jittering, shaking and cutting. I can't believe it's so difficult to keep the same quality as TW3 for those sizes...

Not upgrading yet...

Message posted by prb16 on November-30-2008 at 3:12am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
TW4 seems to load a lot faster now but there is still no background loading of the panos like there was in TW3 hence leading to a stop start of each pano on the first run.

The quality of the viewer is still poor especially in full screen mode.

EP - I like the pano loading bar feature as this helps indicate to the viewer that something is happening, the problem is it is not needed on the second loop as the tour is already loaded in to the browser caches. On the second pass the pano actually waits a split second for the loading bar to appear briefly. Would it be possible to have an option to not have the loading bar appear when the tour loops?

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by easypanosupport on November-30-2008 at 10:35pm
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

To jordi,

The first two problems you mentioned:
- Some actions in the pop-up window where deleted
- Close window ineffective in an image or button added on pop up window (before it was working)

>>We also found the popup window problem with TW 4.00.081127. When we add a button to a popup window, and add "open popup window" action to the button to open another popup window with background image,the background image of the second popup window does not show. So we fixed the bug and released another update in 4.00.081128. Sorry for the confusion this may caused. If you indeed used 4.00.081128 to publish your previous project and still have the above problem, please send your project to our support and we will have a test.

The third one,
"Loading process : it get stopped on 11% then goes directly to 49% and loading the image 100%"
>>The loading bar progress is affected a little when we tried to solve the loading speed problem, but the progress bar will not stop on certain percentage. Can you tell us the tour link?

To ftrippie,
We are doing our best to improve the viewer quality of TW4, and we hope to release an update before end of December. Meanwhile, you can use smaller sceneviewer window (within 800*600) and choose playing speed under 4, to offer better viewer experience.

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by jordi on December-01-2008 at 4:25am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
To Jenny and EP team,

My comments where based on the builder : 4.00.081128

As I have already said in my post above...

Actually I'm very busy to be uploading projects, I tell you friendly, I just have make a new project without any strange functions, so you can check it out for your self, just make a project and publish....
I'm working on XP....

I feel like in August when I told you for first time that the loading time was not working properly, and you told me like if it was my fault, then many users telling me they didn't have this problem , 3 month later, everybody is complainig about these....

Come on don't make me feel is my fault...I have many experience working with your soft

Just check it out and you will see....

Anyway I hope in these week I'll post a link to a project showing all these malfunctions...

But I'm not a beta tester, and all of us have payed a big amount of money for having a good soft, maibe if tourweaver would cost 50 euros like other soft you can find outhere, I would understand your troubles, but actually the TW4 costs $800, so my friend you should hurry up to fix all your bugs (in my opinion 1 week, not the end of DECEMBER), otherwise people will start switching to other soft...

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on December-01-2008 at 8:28am
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Also the radar area issue has not been resolved. In a reply to my e-mail about this problem.

Dear Kerry,

Thanks very much for contacting Easypano.

First Im sorry for our late reply. Your feedback has been submitted to our R&D Departments, we will study it and try to resolve it in the next update. Thanks for your carefully checking and supports. All your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.
Pierre

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register