Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Popup Window Components Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kerry Rudy on January-02-2009 at 1:34pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Is there any way to copy a PW Component to another skin. Sure seems unnecessary to make new ones or take an old skin and modify it.

While I am at it, it would be nice to be able to overwrite a skin instead of deleting it and then retype the name and then save it.

Kerry

Message posted by Genseng on January-06-2009 at 5:29am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi,

what components of the popup window do you want to copy? How do you want to make it? usually the popup windows' content(buttions, color) are different, so i think the feature will not be used much.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on January-06-2009 at 8:51am
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
When I make different colored navigation buttons for use on different skins. MLS Skin. Realtor.com skin. Different realtors. Map vs floorplan etc. 1 story. 2 story etc. Would be nice to copy and paste from one to another.

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on January-06-2009 at 9:29am
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Perhaps this will clarify.

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on January-08-2009 at 7:53pm
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
No body else would like to be able to copy these components to new skins?

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-08-2009 at 8:52pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
That would be nice to have also would like the overwrite in skins as you suggested.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on January-09-2009 at 8:37am
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Thanks Jerry

Message posted by jamesot on January-09-2009 at 10:11am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Genseng,
I agree it would be nice to beable to cut and past items on the new pop-up menus.  For example even in the same tour it will not allow me to cut and paste from one pop-up to another.  I would like to do this to keep the text size and color the same along with the layouts.  I like to create a menu system using the pop-ups and it just takes longer to make them look uniform without the ablility to cut and paste. 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register