Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Help- tour will not play- desperate Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on January-08-2009 at 5:45pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Just downloaded the latest version of TW4. Made 2 small changes to 2 recent tours and republished. Now the tours will load to 10% and stop. I reloaded TW4 again and still the same thing. All of my other tours are still working fine. I have the latest versions of flash and java. Windows XP and IE7.
Any help will be appreciated, I have a help ticket in.

UPDATE: I uninstalled TW4 after transfering the license, reinstalled and reloaded the tour,uploaded and still the same, stops at 10%. It plays fine in preview.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by jamesot on January-09-2009 at 10:06am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Jerry I have had TW4.0 publish and show the loading screen but never get to the tour and I caused it 2 different ways.  (for ref I'm using version 4.00.081128)

Both ways are under the publish settings. 
1).Publish settings - format tab - filename:
when I had an unusable or bad file name in here.  I like to keep the publish name same as the save name for the project so one time as I cut and pasted I still had the file extension on it.  (ie goodtour.tw )  this made the tour not work until I fixed my type-O. 

2.) Publish settings - General tap - Default Movie:
I updated a tour once deleted the custom movie I had created as part of the updated.  How ever the Default Movie setting was still trying to load this non-existent movie and the tour would not load.

3.) a side note for people who have been using TW3.0 and switched to TW4.0 the published files are saved in a different place.
TW3.0 saved the published tour in the flashvr folder
TW4.0 saves it in a new folder that matches the file name you enter in the 1).Publish settings - format tab - filename:  area
I updated a tour from TW3.0 to TW4.0 and the updated didn't happen, reinstalled the program ect.  This drove me crazy until I figured out the tour was saved in a different folder and I had been loading the wrong one the whole time and not the new updated tour.

I hope this helps.

Best regards to all

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-10-2009 at 9:34am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks jamesot, this was driving me crazy. Checked file names, OK, path, OK. Went into server and removed both tours completely, removed both from FTP. Re-booted computer, re-published tours and all seems to be working fine. I have never had this problem before, just after I upgraded to 4.00.081128. Read an old post where Smooth said you have to transfer the license. I have upgraded many times before and never transferred the license. I guess maybe they changed something that requires a transfer of license now. Any way I'm back up and running.
Thanks for the help.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register