Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: DE-Fish a fisheye image Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Thatone1785 on January-09-2009 at 7:16pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Hi all,

I know I have seen a program or maybe a PS plug-in that will 'de-fish' a fisheye image to make it look like a still photo - without the fisheye distortion. I have a photo take with a canon 40d/sigma 8mm setup that I need to 'de-fish' - I'm not interested in buying a program to do it, I'm looking to pay someone to do this for me. Just a single image - Let me know a cost if you can do this for me.

Thank You

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2009 at 12:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I can do it for you Will,

Send it too me and I will shoot it back.

You do realise you can stitch a single fisheye image with Panoweaver? This will defish the image to a point.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by RuddersUK on January-28-2009 at 4:55am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
An excellent plugin for Photoshop we use is called flexify and is V cheap, This plugin allows you to warp your images in countless different ways. (inc de-fishing) Very handy even though on this occasion you want someone to do it for you.

Regards.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register