Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 Buttons - mouse over and down sounds? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on January-10-2009 at 9:30am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

Is it possible to add mouse over and mouse down sounds for buttons in TW4?

Thanks

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Genseng on January-13-2009 at 2:44pm
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi,

It is a great thought, I have submitted it to our EP PM, i think this feature will come true in next update. Thanks very much for your suggestion.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on January-13-2009 at 4:02pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Thanks Genseng - excellent service there I think!

-------------

Message posted by franklmendonca on January-14-2009 at 10:55am
View franklmendonca's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by franklmendonca Search   Visit franklmendonca's Homepage www   Quote franklmendonca Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
franklmendonca
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-06-2008
9 Posts
How about improving the full-screen image quality in TW4 and adding a button action that allows the tour to be restarted from any scene rather than only from the paused point...before adding features like button sounds that don't do a whole lot to improve the quality or functionality of the tour.  If you'll look at the tours on my website (http://www.perpetual-images.com/VirtualTours.htm), you'll see that there is a striking difference in full-screen image quality between tours created with TW4 and those created with an Immervision product.  While TW4 wins in the features category, it falls appallingly short in image-quality.

Message posted by rfh12002 on January-14-2009 at 6:19pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
This feature is quite important to my overall look and I was happy to see such a positive reaction from EP.  I imagine some features might be relatively simple to improve/change/add compared to others.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register