Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 1 project/2 tour examples Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-13-2009 at 8:15am
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
I'm running into the dreaded tour size issue for a project I'm working on. The structure is a 10 story government bldg. The tour will be loaded to a secure local network. This tour is topping out at 33.9 MB and is ver 3.0. My images and maps are optimized to the max, maps are 50-100KB and images are 80-160 KB. My question: Does anyone have an online example of a good way to split one structure into two tours and still look professional? I've built well over 100 tours but have never exceeded 23.5 MB so this is new to me. Thanks, Mike

Message posted by Thatone1785 on January-13-2009 at 11:50pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
You could use an ajax-like tab setup - two tabs, one for each tour - You cna implement using ajax/javascript, or use two tabs and an iframe which would probably be easier and more universal in terms of browser compatibility. Let me know if you need a code example... I could work something up for you - You can also look here.

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-14-2009 at 7:47am
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
Thanks Will, looking into your suggestion.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register