Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Different speed of tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mhc1 on January-15-2009 at 6:56am
View mhc1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mhc1 Search   Visit mhc1's Homepage www   Quote mhc1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mhc1
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
September-24-2007
62 Posts
Hello,
after getting valued advices from you all - thanks for that- I finally finished a second tour, much bigger than my first one.
I want to run it automatically but there is a huge different between a P4 2800 MHz Notebook, a DualCore 2200, AMD 6400 Station. The tour seems to run with different speed on every machine. The P4 is much to slow, the Dual-Core & the AMD are ok.
Do I have to live with this or is there something I can do about ?
Same Internet connection- so the tranfer time is marginally different (AMD is cable bound)

Test:VirtualTour VTG

Since I will use it for a demonstration - the DuaCore will be the important one then.
Images are 4000x2000 - might this be an issue ?
Would TW4 solve this ?

Thansk in advance

-------------
ciao

mike
360de.de

Message posted by smooth on January-15-2009 at 7:07am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Mike,

Using both TW3 and TW4 you must make your own movie track and move away from the default Slideshow movie track. The speed of one rotation is set in seconds and really the processor shouldn't have any bearing on the rotation speed unless the computer is way under powered.

Have you made your "own" movie track? If so, have you set it as the movie track to be played in your tour?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by RuddersUK on January-28-2009 at 4:52am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
We have found that speed can vary quite a lot between browsers and computers with default movie track. As smooth said always try and define your own.

Regards.

Message posted by VRtour.nl on January-28-2009 at 8:49am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Look at:

Topic: Synchronies panoramarotation speed.

Message posted by siccorsky on May-15-2009 at 2:02pm
View siccorsky's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by siccorsky Search   Visit siccorsky's Homepage www   Quote siccorsky Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
siccorsky
Standard Member
Standard Member
Ireland
February-22-2009
16 Posts
hi
I have a problem with panorama rotation as well, but i think mine is a bit different...
Some visitors complained that when they rotate the image when controlling it with mouse the panorama moves very quickly... on my computer is ok.. it seems that it differs from computer to computer..is there a way to control it similarly to the movie slideshow? ie setup a certain rotation speed when manually rotating?
i will appreciate advice... the tour im talking about:
http://www.360vr.ie/panos/botanic_gardens/360VR_botanic_gardens.html  

-------------
Virtual Tours Ireland     Like on Facebook       Follow on Twitter

Message posted by smooth on May-15-2009 at 3:19pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Your tour appears to display and pan correctly on my computer using Windows XP SPIII, IE 7.0, Flash 10

It is possible that people may not have upgraded their Flash Player to the current version. Also virtual memory will limit some people because of the total file size and memory being used.

Regards, Smooth  

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register