Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: More than one map Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by JLF360 on January-16-2004 at 7:57am
View JLF360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JLF360 Search   Quote JLF360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JLF360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
January-08-2004
2 Posts

I try to add more than one map in the tourweaver pro but it doesn't work. Each time i put a new one, the previous one is erased... and i'm prety sure it wasn't the case in the trial version i downloaded first...

i have also some strange problems with the hint message on the hotspots: i have to put it 3 or 4 times before the program keep it ... 

thanks for your help

Message posted by windy on January-17-2004 at 3:55am
View windy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by windy Search   Quote windy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
windy
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-13-2003
14 Posts

Tourweaver only allows user to add one map. When you have added a control button of Map in the Skin Panel, you will find that this contril button turns grey, indicating that you are allowed to set one map in the viewer. If it is a must to add multiple maps, you can map an image with some graphic software, such as Photoshop. This map image can include several plans.

We have realized this function can benefit you, our customers, so this suggestion has been submitted to our Department Staff and taken into serious consideration.

Thanks for your feedbbacks!

Windy

Easypano Support

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register