Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: java update issue? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-16-2009 at 3:07pm
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
Last week I suddenly started having an issue with a tour I'm building. When I run a preview or publish the tour it cranks up and runs the first spherical. If I click on anything everything freezes. I just got a call today from a user of a tour I built about a year ago. His tour has started doing the exact same thing. Was there a recent update to java and could this be the culprit? Anyone else seeing this with ver 3.0?

Message posted by Genseng on January-20-2009 at 3:45pm
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi,

Was the virtual tour published by Tourweaver 3.00? Could you please let us have a look at the virtual tour online? What version of Java do you use now? and how many tours do yuhave with the issue?

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by samijo on May-01-2009 at 1:57pm
View samijo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by samijo Search   Quote samijo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
samijo
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-01-2009
1 Posts

I am running tourweaver 1.3 and am having problems running tours in any Java above 6.7.

I am trying to upgrade my software to the newest edition but in the meantime I have several old tours out there that are now not running.

What can I do?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register