Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00 is updated on Jan 23rd Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on January-23-2009 at 6:35am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all

New updates for Tourweaver are available. In the latest version 4.00.090123, we fixed following bug:

[-]Exception on Fullscreen view, which may cease loading or show "Exit Fullscreen" at right click menu after qutting fullscreen view

Download Tourweaver 4.00.090123

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or new feature suggestion.

Best regards,

Easypano

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on January-24-2009 at 11:31am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have found an error with the latest release "if" you are to enter 67 as the percentage of the original in the "small" version % box. (possibly other odd numbers?)

What happens is the spherical panorama image fails to wrap the full 360 degrees as can be seen in my demo here

The exact movie (-minus menu transparency) with the percentage value set to 70 displays correctly as can be seen here

Others may like to test and prove/confirm this issue.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-24-2009 at 7:56pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I agree with "marktold" in the previous thread about the preload issue. I can indeed see a difference with the smoothness and I want to upgrade to TW4 but EasyPano, please make this thing preload subsequent images. Not everybody has a fast Internet connection. If I have to sit and wait more than 10 or 15 seconds for each scene to load I will end the tour and move on. Is this being worked on for TW4? I will upgrade when this works. Heck, I'll pay double the upgrade fee, just get it done.

Thank you.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on January-25-2009 at 10:51am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

I've heard this from a few photographers I know and they say the same thing.

Thanks

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by neocosmo on January-27-2009 at 1:36am
View neocosmo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by neocosmo Search   Quote neocosmo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
neocosmo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Japan
October-03-2008
10 Posts
The scene viewer became very good.
However, I can't see any improvements on the quality of the movie. Is this Bug or not ?

The next scene doesn't autorotation when the cursors touch hotspot in the heat of walkthrough. ( from 4.00.080909)
EP said that it is easy to fix this bug so they will fix it in the next update but it still hasn't changed anything yet.

and EP also said that they would make it possible to preloading in the next update but we couldn't see any changes in 4.00.081128 so we asked why was that ... then they answered us that it was the big modification so they were going to make it possible to preloading in the update of scene viewer in the end of December but we couldn't see any changes in this time again...

EP said that they found the cause of why the loading time was so slow.
4.00.081128 is a little bit faster than before but it is still 3 times slower than TW3 so I sent a test result to EP. ( it is 5times slower in the big project.)
but they answered us that on the EP test 4.00.081128 is faster than TW3.
Isn't the test of EP a narrow band?
My test is broadband.
Because the connection of the Internet of EP is slow, you might not understand the loading problem.
It has said many times.

I asked them 4.00.081128 was the last answer of loading time ? ...
but we still haven't got the answer from EP yet...

masayuki

Message posted by smooth on January-27-2009 at 1:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Indeed the loading times are still slow.

Things that need attention are:

• Allow files to cache (No cache is only good for security and thus should ONLY be implemented when you wish to encrypt files)
  • Allow files to pre-load in background
  • Odd numbers make panorama fail to wrap 360 correctly when percentage of original is chosen.
  • First loader should include first scene including skin (not just skin). First scene should be your choice of panorama or still image. Double loader to first scene is not right.
  • Object removal not correct when expanding window if you have made 100%, 100% full window panorama tour. Requires another skin action to set it right again.
  • Make all components link via default to "our" selected movie track and NEVER allow it to default to "Slideshow" movie track if we have made our own.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mstoss on January-27-2009 at 4:10am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
hm... Smooth, would you explain this again for me? If using TW4, the full fullscreen option is what I need and I understand that there might be an issue with this?

Yours,
Michael

Quote: First loader should include first scene including skin (not just skin). First scene should be your choice of panorama or still image. Double loader to first scene is not right.
  • Object removal not correct when expanding window if you have made 100%, 100% full window panorama tour. Requires another skin action to set it right again.

• -------------
    http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by mstoss on January-27-2009 at 4:14am
    View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    mstoss
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    Germany
    December-26-2006
    141 Posts
    Hello EP,

thanks for the update. The nadir issue is fixed indeed. So I can use TW4 for boats again. The Fullscreen looks quite nice now and is moving much better. So I start considering this version useable for my work. I have to have a look at this loading issue though. If you fix that as well, I seem to have nothing left to complain about ;-)

Yours,
    Michael

-------------
    http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by smooth on January-27-2009 at 6:23am
    smooth
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator
    Australia
    November-23-2002
    5401 Posts

Michael,

The issue I speak of is not Full Screen but expanding a Full Window when made using the total window option of 100%, 100%.

If you wish to see the issue load this sample panorama but do not expand the window to full available screen. Click the menu button and then expand the size of the window. You will see the menu button (object) comes back into view until you close the menu (tiny red triangle centre of menu) and then open the menu once again.

I don't believe this is major issue, but one that could be overcome by dropping the element further off the stage (but this is something for the developers to rectify).

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-02-2009 at 4:24pm
    View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    realtor jerry
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    United States
    April-22-2007
    880 Posts
    I have updated and do not find any improvement at all in the "full screen" mode. As a matter of fact it may even be worse. I am having to use a smaller viewer window (640x480) to get decent results. I love the TW4 features but unfortunately I can't use it in a large viewer like I wanted. I will have to use a very similar product (no coding required) that has an almost perfect viewer, flash and java available. Out of respect for Easypano I will not mention the name here.
    Easypano PLEASE fix the viewer so I can come back and enjoy all the features of TW4 in a 100% screen.

-------------
    Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
    If you are not already registered you must first register