Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: upgrade from 1.2 pro to 4 pro (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by zjoker on February-11-2009 at 1:22pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

almost afraid to ask the price of this upgrade, but I'm curious.. I'm on 1.2 (yes..have suffered through this long and most likely will continue to do so), but version 4 looks nice, so there's the question. how much?

thanks. joker

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2009 at 1:30pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Upgrade paths and pricing is listed in your user panel (login - top of screen) along with receipts and downloads.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by zjoker on February-11-2009 at 1:43pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

it says my upgrade to 3.0 standard would be $150  or $600 to pro...which is outrageous..but it doesnt show the upgrade price to 4.0. It doesnt really matter after seeing the 3.0 price, but thought i would let someone know that 4.0 isnt showing.

you know Ive been with easypano since before they were a credited name. back when it was risky to admit you were using easypano up against the i*ix thugs. Looks like Ive been registered on this board since mid 2002. And I was a customer well before making my first post...and never once have i been asked to participate in a trial version with a courtesy license for my trouble. never been offered any loyalty discount or anything. And I know my little post is not likely to change that, but I said it anyway. ok..back to my work

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2009 at 2:08pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by zjoker on February-11-2009

you know Ive been with easypano since before they were a credited name. back when it was risky to admit you were using easypano up against the i*ix thugs. Looks like Ive been registered on this board since mid 2002. And I was a customer well before making my first post...and never once have i been asked to participate in a trial version with a courtesy license for my trouble. never been offered any loyalty discount or anything. And I know my little post is not likely to change that, but I said it anyway. ok..back to my work

Do you think just because you joined the forum in 2002 and had purchased a product you should be entitled to special treatment? What with the 121 forum contributions in 7 years. The discount is there for you to take or not, it's still better than nothing or starting from scratch.

If you want to Beta test, visit the home page and follow the link to the download. Provide constructive feedback over a good period of time show respect and things might improve for you.

Plenty of people have contributed to this community and upgraded to every version as it's released for numerous years and don't get all out of joint and post and replies like that!

I seem to remember your last post here was all negative also.

What you put out comes back to you.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by zjoker on February-11-2009 at 2:34pm
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

i wasnt "looking" for anything other than the answer to my question. My opinion of how easypano hasnt taken care of those that played a part in their success, be-it a dwindling success, but non-the-less success, is only that. an opinion. It takes alot more than a price-list to get me bent out of shape.

I dont remember the tone of my last post (and the fact you do is a bit creepy), but if it was negative then i guess there are multiple problems with the product. When they put out a good product at a good price and show some customer loyalty, you wont hear a peep from me...and when I say "they", I mean someone that actually works at easypano.

I dont know if you just linger about just to show your lack of character and lack of respect for others, or if you are just the official smooth message boy..?, but my posts were actually intended for someone that actually works for easypano that can fix the problem with tourweaver 4.0 not showing in my upgrade control panel. If you actually have some kind of power above and beyond graciously sharing your smoothness to the forum, then please just do it...and next time you want to take a jab at me you will need to bring something with a little more punch if the intent it to get me rattled or "bent out of shape"...see if you can do it without taking one of your little slaps and then closing the thread.

Your annointed job is to "moderate"...not "instigate". When you see I have posted your name prior to one of your pointless little comments, you will know I'm calling you out. until then, just moderate.

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2009 at 2:43pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Obviously you do not require any upgrades and haven't since 2003 and offer nothing but abuse so this thread along with your account will be closed.

Personal comments, requests or thoughts can be sent via email.

Cya, Smooth

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.