Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
        Active Topics

Subject Topic: TW 4 Custom FullScreen Menu Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by twofun on February-14-2009 at 10:00am
View twofun's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by twofun Search   Visit twofun's Homepage www   Quote twofun Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
twofun
Standard Member
Standard Member
Turkey
February-10-2008
9 Posts

I want to add thumbnail list in fullscreen view.
And i want to edit  default fullscreen menu.

For example i done want to show "slideshow" button.
i want to add "next scene" button.

how can i do that in flash file.
I try but i cant find the action for button target.

-------------
www.360tr.com
Panoramic Turkey Photgraphs

Message posted by Genseng on February-19-2009 at 4:23am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi twofun,

You can use Flash CS3 to edit the full screen toolbar or design your own toolbar, the original flash file(fla) of the fullscreen toolbar can be found in the program files of Tourweaver, which should be at:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\resource , namely, "fullscreenbar.fla". 

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by smooth on February-19-2009 at 7:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Personally I think 99+% of users would prefer that we can make our own fullscreen menu bars within Tourweaver. What we want is a way for the menu bars we build in standard view be able to be used in fullscreen mode. The .swf/.fla fullscreen menu is too hard to edit and people don't wish to spend money on Flash CS3.

The question twofun was asking is HOW do you edit the .fla file once opened in Flash CS3 as you cannot see the "Actions" on how to control the buttons and what if the button and thus action is not part of the fullscreenbar.fla file in the first place?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tdmerch on February-21-2009 at 9:02am
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

I would like to have control of editing the full screen menu as well. 

This is what I'd do if I had editing control:

• The first thing is I'd replace the "hide hotspot" button and change it out with a "Next Scene" button. 
  • I'd change the roll over names from all lower case letters (zoom out) to capitals at the beginning of the words (Zoom Out).  I think the all lower case is wrong. 
  • I'd change the roll over name for the "exit fullscreen" button to "Exit Full Screen".  I believe the word "fullscreen" is not an English word.  A compromise might be "FullScreen".  What do you think, I'm I wrongSend this post through a spell checker and see what you come up with.  Some clients are very picking about spelling errors.
  • I'd slow down the pan right and left speed.

Has anyone out there edited the full screen toolbar in Flash and has an example you could share?

Is there anyone out there proficient at working with Flash that would be willing to produce a new full screen toolbar and make it available to the rest of us?

What about starting a new forum topic for people willing to share their own Flash designed full screen menus, until Easypano build that function into the program?

I'm listening... Tom

-------------
www.go360media.com

Message posted by smooth on February-21-2009 at 9:40am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tom,

I hear what you are saying about spelling and through "American" spell checker Fullscreen would be an issue. In England, Australia, Canada this joining of words is normal. Such as everything, anything, atleast, altogether, website etc. But I take your point we should be able to edit it at will.

Really there is no need for the Full Screen Bar to be in Flash .flv/.swf anyway. We don't need it in normal view and so it is not needed in fullscreen mode either. This is more obvious when you see a tour compiled by Pano2VR, Flashpanoramas, KRPano etc. You simply retain your existing menu or build an alternate version for the change state.

Give the user control via the Tourweaver interface and the problem is solved.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tdmerch on February-21-2009 at 10:01am
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Smooth,

Thanks for the English, Australian, Canadian, US..ian/US..ish spelling lesson.

As for the Full Screen Bar issue, I think you have it right.  I've been working with Tourweaver since it came out and haven't really looked at any other programs although I've seen virtual tours that I have really liked designed with something other than TW.  I'm going to check out some of the other programs you mentions although I'd really like to see TW add the functionality we are talking about.

-------------
www.go360media.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register