Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW4 Error : #0101003 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on February-15-2009 at 11:11am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi,

I was almost finishing a project build in the lastest version 4.00.090123, when I had to change few parameters on the Movie Time line... Then the soft turn off, and I cannot open the project file anymore...

I have opened the *.tw file with in the notepad which is possible, and then you see an XML where all the parameters and functions are there...
does anyone know how could I fix this by reediting the project file in the notepad ??

----------------------------THE CODE--------------------------

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by smooth on February-15-2009 at 11:54am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Your code should be formatted with a XML editor such as Adobe Dreamweaver or Microsoft Front Page etc.

Posting code on this forum is not allowed.

I can do this for you and send you the formated code if you cannot do it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by jordi on February-16-2009 at 3:44am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
WOW !! thanks for the trick !! I even did not know about this formatting system, and I was looking for this !!

I have been very lucky to recive this tip, and also to know more or less where the problem would be !!
I was just creating a secondary Movie and it crashes like a lightbolt !!! So it was there and the ScenePath parameter of the frames from this second movie was empty, so I just refill them again with the correct path...so easy but there are 3768 LINES OF CODE !!!!

Anyway I like a lot to dicover that I have a new way for working in TW... Now for example I can just replace the color of the border tips, in just one click !!!! IUHU

I didn't know about posting code..

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by smooth on February-16-2009 at 3:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Jordi,

I'm glad you have found the fix to your issue/problem.

Formatting makes it much easier to read. But still a lot of code to look through.

Good luck.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register